Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paralyzed by nothingness
The deep shit is where you'll likely find some sort of succulence.

VeRy beautiful thread mates.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:The deep shit is where you'll likely find some sort of succulence.
I don't think that i'm risking ...Who first pick up a stone instead of humor or wit that will be defeated as man with a self -respect
I fight only with a clever man and my weapon is humor and wit

Sorry for gramma- I hurried...

Quote: I knew how to fight and made use of my skills when people annoyed Tom or I.
really... ?
Quote:Be careful.
u2) mariner)
Quote:News from Russia is grim these days.

...if you don't know i open to you a big secret - this news is not from Russia this news from Ukraina
And never - i sayd never threaten me

I find that it's amazing that we all feel the same things, it's almost like we're all just one single being. But I also find that it's really easy to become cynical... the meaning is what we make it.

I must confess that i'm paranoid. It's serious malady of mind. I'm really sick. So I must leave you. It will be right because my mental health is poor and i don't want annoy you with my morbid activity.
Thank to all of you for your patience and loyalty.
Wish you luck.

Goodbye Valet/LordAbortion/BlackBaron. Take care of yourself. Be good to you.

Damn, 12 minutes ago your message was sent...

Why does everyone delete their account? Stop being so sensitive and grow a pair (whether that be a pair of boobs or balls)!!

Tyrion Wrote:Why does everyone delete their account? Stop being so sensitive and grow a pair (whether that be a pair of boobs or balls)!!

I was wondering the same. Unlike a lot of other internet forums most people here seem to be friendly and nice. I've been to many forums full of offensive people and trolls, so I really appreciate the atmosphere here. I hope some of the good users (who deleted their profiles during the last 2 months) will return here soon.