Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris
I don't know how the name Paris has come to be associated with whoredom and vanity when it should be a princely name denoting valiant heroism.

this:
[Image: Trojan+prince.jpg]

[Image: Bissen,Paris,Glyptoteket.jpg]

[Image: 1747153-paris2.jpg]

not this:
[Image: photo.jpg]

I just know it for culture and miserable Frenchman lol. Never met a nice Parisian yet. Rest of France lovely people.

hmmm I do fancy visiting though one day. Ive done London, Cardiff and Madrid. So Paris would be a nice place to add to that list.

Does anyone no how accessible Paris is?

artyboy Wrote:Does anyone no how accessible Paris is?

What do you mean?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

artyboy Wrote:I just know it for culture and miserable Frenchman lol. Never met a nice Parisian yet. Rest of France lovely people.

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artyboy Wrote:hmmm I do fancy visiting though one day. Ive done London, Cardiff and Madrid. So Paris would be a nice place to add to that list.

Does anyone no how accessible Paris is?
Pretty accessible, but maybe less so than the progressive UK. We are working on it. I know my school has made great changes to make it accessible to wheelchairs and such, so I'm guessing this has been going around for public places.

meridannight Wrote:What do you mean?

Hmmm what's with all this attitude all of a sudden?

princealbertofb Wrote:Pretty accessible, but maybe less so than the progressive UK. We are working on it. I know my school has made great changes to make it accessible to wheelchairs and such, so I'm guessing this has been going around for public places.

Thanks I've heard it's okay not as good as London. Madrid wasn't to bad though.

Cheers Prince I'm thinking visiting at some via the euro star.

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm what's with all this attitude all of a sudden?

There's no attitude. I genuinely didn't understand what you meant by 'accessible'. Obviously, Paris is one of the most accessible cities in the whole world, either by plane, car, bus, train, or boat even. Since that is such an obvious knowledge to everyone, I'm guessing that's not what you were asking.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Wait isn't Paris the prince who eloped with Helen of Troy bringing about the massacre of his entire people. Plus he shot Achiles in heel with an arrow, which is not fair play by anyones standards.