Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking illegally in a disabled space
Apart from the bad grammar ("Illegally" is not a verb and it doesn't take any more effort to write "To park illegally", and what is it with the capital letters? "He Tries To Illegally Park In A Handicapped Space. What Happens Next Is Shocking") this is an interesting idea. What happens isn't "shocking" it's just a very interesting idea. Don't bother with the subtitles, they're nonsensical:

http://shareably.net/disabled-people-hol...Buc_00A%3D
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Interesting.

As far as measures go I always have thought it proper to shot the tires and tow the car out....or is that too much?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Interesting.

As far as measures go I always have thought it proper to shot the tires and tow the car out....or is that too much?

Maybe you could be prosecuted for malicous damage. Much better to educate people.

LONDONER Wrote:Maybe you could be prosecuted for malicous damage. Much better to educate people.

Oh I didn't mean doing it myself. I would just like to have a law that says something like that.

Then again I'm also quite in favor of rapists getting castrated so I may not be your most gentle reference when it comes to law making.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't hold any public office.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Oh I didn't mean doing it myself. I would just like to have a law that says something like that.

Then again I'm also quite in favor of rapists getting castrated so I may not be your most gentle reference when it comes to law making.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't hold any public office.

If you were a Judge I wouldn't want to come up before you. Just as well I haven't done anything wrong.

LONDONER Wrote:If you were a Judge I wouldn't want to come up before you. Just as well I haven't done anything wrong.

If you haven't there's nothing to worry about Wink

But I may have this mentality over how many people get away with things here. Judiciary in this country is dumb, inefficient and truly blind.

I don't begrudge those spaces for the people who need them, but they do frustrate me when there are a dozen empty handicapped spaces and no convenient parking for the able bodied. I bubble but do not boil.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:I bubble but do not boil.

I admire your self control Beerchug