Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partisan's left
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:...
Oh if he comes back he is going on my ignore list, along with others - why bother with temperamental people? Why take the risk that they will up and leave again - I don't need that. You leave me, its over baby - hella over. Don't even think about crawling back and asking for forgiveness. Screw that.
It is a bit insensitive, and yeah, temperamental; but isn't everyone prone to doing something stupid every now and then?

Sure, but we learn from our mistakes and don't repeat the stupid we have done before, instead we find new stupid to do...

Geez isn't it OK for people to just......move on? Maybe he just didn't want to make a big splash.

I dunno.

Mick

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I think its silly of people to delete their accounts because they get a little upset over some policy or something. Geez, why make such a big deal over not wanting to be here?
{snip...}
Oh if he comes back he is going on my ignore list, along with others - why bother with temperamental people?

So you disapprove of people leaving, but you put them on ignore if they take the trouble to come back. What's that meant to achieve?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Why take the risk that they will up and leave again - I don't need that. You leave me, its over baby - hella over. Don't even think about crawling back and asking for forgiveness. Screw that.

It surprises me that you haven't been appointed board recruiting officer.