Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partners
Ok, so I came across this statistic (presumably American) on a site about ten surprising things about sex... And I wondered how we related to this one.

How many sex partners have you had?

What's your number? According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven.

Now how does that compute, if women have an average of 4 and men have seven? Does that mean that the other three partners were also men????
Now you're talking... Wink

It means that the loose women are really loose.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Wow, I really expected those numbers to be higher :redface:

around 4 so far, but it 's just my second year in college so it will increase soon.

Oh brave, I am no way giving any numbers away here!

haha, I guess this officially makes me an average woman Rolleyes

also - does oral count as sex? if so it'd be a couple more :redface: this is one of those big undecided questions in this issue...some people would say yes but no-one really knows.

Josh nobody can tell whose numbers are whose on this survey... your answers are private.

Sil Wrote:haha, I guess this officially makes me an average woman Rolleyes

also - does oral count as sex? if so it'd be a couple more :redface: this is one of those big undecided questions in this issue...some people would say yes but no-one really knows.

Yes I think oral counts, it's about the number of sex partners you've had... And unless you don't count oral as sex... well. It's up to you. I think if you've played with someone else's sex bits with the aim of giving yourself or them pleasure, it counts. We won't talk about child and adolescent fumblings where it was just touching to see what it felt like but with no intent of giving or getting an orgasm.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ok, so I came across this statistic (presumably American) on a site about ten surprising things about sex... And I wondered how we related to this one.

How many sex partners have you had?

What's your number? According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven.

Now how does that compute, if women have an average of 4 and men have seven? Does that mean that the other three partners were also men????
Now you're talking... Wink
Just saying, but only 4 for women? And not 8.6 like mentioned in the artical you have a link to? And not 31.9 for men? Or am i miss-reading something?:confused:

Well either way. I can't exactly answer the actual question this thread is asking.
So i think i'll make my exit.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm the only one so far with 0. HA!