Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass me a drink charlie
Ugh, so earlier today I saw this wonderful gay couple trotting down the street and they looked absolutely lovely together. It was too adorable. I think a little bit of me died inside. I got so jealous and now i'm down in the dumps. HOW IN THE HELL DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE SINGLE! UGH! I NEED A BF BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES- hup-- to late.

i can say from recent experience its a lot of work.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Ugh, so earlier today I saw this wonderful gay couple trotting down the street and they looked absolutely lovely together. It was too adorable. I think a little bit of me died inside. I got so jealous and now i'm down in the dumps. HOW IN THE HELL DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIVE SINGLE! UGH! I NEED A BF BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES- hup-- to late.

How do people actually live single?

Let me explain it to you, as I've been single for 99.999% of my entire life.

You date YOURSELF.

You get to know YOURSELF.
You do nice things for YOURSELF.
You enjoy your OWN company.

You get all of your demons and angels in order and then you take a deep breath and introduce someone into your life risking all of the tidy little habits you've built over the years. But the good news is, you already practiced getting to know someone, doing nice things for someone and enjoying someone's company.

Good luck.
Smile

LateBloomer Wrote:How do people actually live single?

You date YOURSELF.

You get all of your demons and angels in order and then you take a deep breath and introduce someone into your life risking all of the tidy little habits you've built over the years. But the good news is, you already practiced getting to know someone, doing nice things for someone and enjoying someone's company.

Good luck.
Smile

Wow, very well put Mr.LateBloomer Confusedmile: .

I've always said, you can't be with someone else, unless you know how to be by yourself.

Takes time, but it's worth it. Confusedmile:

LateBloomer Wrote:How do people actually live single?

You date YOURSELF.

Good luck.
Smile

Mi piace :-)

QueenOdi Wrote:Wow, very well put Mr.LateBloomer Confusedmile: .

I've always said, you can't be with someone else, unless you know how to be by yourself.

Takes time, but it's worth it. Confusedmile:

Yes. People are always searching OUT THERE for something, or someone to make them happy. That's wrong. We need to start INSIDE with ourselves.

Smile

mrk2010 Wrote:Mi piace :-)

Grazie amico.
Wink