Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passive men dating smaller guys?
Twazzle Wrote:I think having a type is normal? Its just the type of people you are more attractive too.. I really don't see any issues with that? :confused:

This!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:This!

:l Wot Mikey!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote::l Wot Mikey!

It means I agree with ya my lil Welshman! Xyxthumbs

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:It means I agree with ya my lil Welshman! Xyxthumbs

Oh! First for everything :biggrin:

Love you Mikey Rolleyes xxx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Oh! First for everything :biggrin:

Love you Mikey Rolleyes xxx

Rolleyes Backatcha MarkyMarkMark :tongue: xxx

aspidistra Wrote:He told me that he won't go for anyone 'less' than me in future. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment.

I guess what it boils down to is not whether or not you fit the roles that the two of you are placing for each other, but whether you want to try. If someone said that to me i'd tell them i'm not their fucking yardstick and give them the silent treatement.

If you're concerned you're not going to be 'enough' because of your proportions then maybe it'd be better to cut your losses and find someone who doesn't reduce everything to the superficial.

If you do feel he's worth the effort though, then go for it, and remember that while most people do have a 'type', per se, they very rarely actually go for the people they 'go for', if you get me?? Heck knows the guys who fit my 'type' i actually find rather intimidating. Being attractive to someone comes down to more than just ticky boxes.

i think it's more of the attitude rather than the size or physical appearance. i'm passive and i can totally get attracted to say, half my size for as long as he has a "King-ly" attitude.

Wow he actually can make an intelligent statement I am aghast..

i'd take that as a compliment mr. not so lonely

God i hope so