Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Past life
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

I think past lives are interesting. Some say that if you have a birth mark it is indicative of a injury in your past life where you were wrongfully murdered.

[COLOR="Navy"]Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

not quite sure how I feel about it.....lol[/COLOR]

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Do you remember now?

haha this sounds like me..except I'm in the US and I'm not a nun..although I've thought about it..

Nuns and gunmen in Western Australia in the year 900?

Sounds a bit unreliable to me Rolleyes

lol thats what i thought..but in a way i can see myself in this description..haha

im not sure how much i believe in past life and stuff like that all though i always wonder where im gonna be afterwards

cutepepper2 Wrote:lol thats what i thought..but in a way i can see myself in this description..haha
Yikes :eek:
Mf1611 Wrote:im not sure how much i believe in past life and stuff like that all though i always wonder where im gonna be afterwards
Dead?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?

i always thought my past life would have been in egypt. i once had several vivid dreams about being in a temple and making love to a man in front of a statue of anubis and every since then ive been facinated by egypt and of course everytime i see a statue of anubis i get turned on. lol god they were hot dreams.

This is obviously a crock of shit and it's for entertainment purposes. I did it and I have a total gut feeling that this was not my past life. I don't even believe in a past life.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 700. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

No I don't remember, it's bologna!