Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathetic
Listen to this song Smile

Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On

Don't give up Kiss3 . Your life and the world is only what you make of it, and how you choose to lay the foundations blocks of your life will ultimately decide how strong or weak the rest of you will be.

Don't build weak foundation blocks Smile .

Bighug

Hello Sad,
I can understand wanting to cut but not able to do so... What is it inside that says No and stops you??? I will tell you now that cutting isnt always the answer... I know pain covers pain. and i understand why people do it but remember that it never is the right choiuce because when the grey cloud above goes and the skies clear for a bit and your on a temp high you have the soreness of whats happenned..... l think it is better to open up whats ticking inside and talk to the community just keep posting away on here and keep working with us because I know ehre we got loads of members who will support you and listen as well as myself until the day that this ends and your free from the pain of home life...

I wish life was never made to reduce people to the bad depths it carries

Kindest regards and big aunty hugz

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak agony aunt zxzx

Hey babe , you are doing great.
Hang in there sweetheart , we are all in your corner.
So very proud of you.
Bighug

Youre doing a great job by even stopping to think that you shouldnt cut.
hang in there!!!

Stay strong <3 Youre not alone and just know plenty of others felt this way before you and they survived. So can you!