Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patti Stanger: The Millionaire Matchmaker
Yes Fred, nice thought.... He is well-mannered. Confusedmile:

Patti is fun to watch...she is the Simon Cowell of dating. I find her entertaining...I think her matchmaking skills suck but that is one of the reasons the show is so entertaining.

She is an equal opportunity matchmaker...you rarely get to see gay couples being treated to the same opportunities in any given situation as straight couples here in America so I applaud her for that.

marshlander Wrote:That's a worrying generalisation. I like gay people and straight people - just not all of them Scatter
aah then again you are right about that:redface:

I find her kind of grating on the ears. I really think a lot of her clients would actually follow some of her advice if she didn't come off as a bitter Bioach all the time. Just my two cents...

And I'm supposed to take seriously someone who assumes I'm going to "rush to the bathroom" with someone I notice in a bar? Good grief Poke2

Where's Frank when we need a poker???? :tongue:

The new episode just came on a few minutes ago...looks great! LOL. Patti is getting bolder as each week passes.:biggrin:

I wouldnt like live strict by her rules but she does have some good tips and guide lines that some people should find the need to follow.

Like the people that give us a bad name and do just fuck in public for no good reason. 0.o

wclark03 Wrote:Like the people that give us a bad name and do just fuck in public for no good reason.

They are not giving us a bad name just themselves.

What's a good reason for shagging in public anywayWink you haven't had it in a while?

LOL! Agreed.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.