Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patti Stanger: The Millionaire Matchmaker
You may or may not have heard of her.
She has her own show, dating website, book, and a radio show.
She is a successful matchmaker.

Throughout her mediums she provides countless dating tips and evens leaves a tip once in a while by twitter.

She is one of a kind.
I follow her "no sex before monogamy" rule full heartedly.

She is a gay rights advocate and has had gay clients in her Millionaire Club that she hosted mixes for as seen on The Millionaire Matchmaker.

Check her out.
She has the most reliable help for dating and long-term relationships.

Some common tips:

- No sex before monogamy
- Don't get stuck dating 25 yr olds when you are 40 yrs old
- Chivalry is NOT out, be a man!
- Get out there because Mister Right isn't going to fall in your lap

I will post some quotes in a min. Wink

What do think about her?
What would you ask her if you could?

I don't really like Patti. She's kind of way into gender roles. I think being a forward thinker as far as gender is just as important as caring about gay rights.

And no sex before monogamy is hard to do!

yea ive seen a couple of her episodes some of it is ok but its not ok :confused:

NYUstudent Wrote:I don't really like Patti. She's kind of way into gender roles. I think being a forward thinker as far as gender is just as important as caring about gay rights.
but she does like gay people i saw an episode once where she tried to hook a gay man with another gay man and she was like i love gay people.

toomuch45 Wrote:but she does like gay people i saw an episode once where she tried to hook a gay man with another gay man and she was like i love gay people.
That's a worrying generalisation. I like gay people and straight people - just not all of them Scatter

I always find it distinctly weird how thrilled some straight women can be on discovering that I am gay.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I was in a school staffroom one day, several years ago, when one classroom assistant was talking to a colleague about the previous evening's Graham Norton Show. "I love gay men. They are so funny!" she exclaimed. Being in a depressive low at the time I did not have the energy to scream at her, but I felt afterwards I should have done.

Hmmmmmm.... I didn't follow some of those tips and still I've hooked me a right Mr Right so...??? conclusion?

Marshy, think of it this way, you had the good manners not to scream.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.