Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay Attention! I have the answer!
I had a moment last Saturday and then I confirmed it on Sunday....

IF you want to meet men...

GET OFF THE COMPUTER...

...and go to an Antique Show!

Seriously...IF I was single....and looking for a fuck or a relationship...Antique Shows are filled with tons of very sexy men...quality men...cool men....

I am very confused most of the time when I hear guys say they can't meet men...I can't wrap my mind around it...but then again..I am always at an Antique Show so I get tons of men smiling...flirting...very friendly....so of course I think everyone is full of shit.....

..or art shows...gallery shows...wine and food festivals....thrift stores.....LOTS of men!

...and like I said many times..I am 58...I Look like I am 58 (my pic is in my profile so you can see for yourself)..and have zero problem meeting men...so if I can do it...so can you...

So..there ya go....an answer to so many questions in one fell swoop...

For those who partake..have fun!

East, why have you switched your pic with the one labeled Palbert?
I bid NO Trump!

Those antiquing guys are notorious overly dramatic screamers ..

Never again!

East ..
I am teasing..
You know I am...

Hello? Earth to East? You are just finding this out? Some time this winter my hero man and I will be coming your way to find new buyers for the junk I'm been selling. You better be ready to give me at least twelve square feet of glass case display and brush up on antiques in terms going back to Mesozoic era circa 250 million years or more. Then there's the other merchandise you can't refuse to to handle or I'll go down the street and find someone else wiling to gamble on selling rocks and pioneer curios plus leather goods and more.

Easy 70% of our route sales customers in 14 states are gay owned businesses. September 6th to 19th Jaybird and I are going to meet as many of them as we can and crash at their homes. ... starting off in in Baltimore and ending up in Pensacola before we head back home. All that I need to know is if if your municipality requires me to have a license to operate there. If they do, you better be ready to get some jacked up prices.

One time I gave the answer that the place to meet guys was Gamestop. Then when that wasn't accepted I said at the gas station. The response was the same: "I couldn't possibly meet someone at a gas station." I kept trying to come up with the most mundane places that people go. Eventually when people don't get it I just say everywhere. You meet people everywhere. But people don't listen.

Some men meet in odd places and can be extremely bold. I remember a few years ago I was with a Spanish friend in the Royal Academy in London. He is tall and well built and quite good looking. He was looking intently at a painting when this guy zoomed in and without hesitaion tried to pick him up. That's never happened to me though but then I don't look anything like my friend!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

OK Londoner, you have me convinced. I'm heading for Sherwin-Williams in the morning.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:OK Londoner, you have me convinced. I'm heading for Sherwin-Williams in the morning.

I think that the nearest to being picked on by someone was when I was visiting a garden centre with a friend. As we were walking in I was accosted visually by a guy. The way he looked at me couldn't have been mistaken for anything else. We both remarked on how brazen it had been.

My thoughts are that you can find men just about anywhere if you keep your eyes open.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Camfer Wrote:One time I gave the answer that the place to meet guys was Gamestop. Then when that wasn't accepted I said at the gas station. The response was the same: "I couldn't possibly meet someone at a gas station." I kept trying to come up with the most mundane places that people go. Eventually when people don't get it I just say everywhere. You meet people everywhere. But people don't listen.

Just took my ear buds out...
What now?
Ok..
At the gas station. . A meeting at the gas station..
Got it..
See you there Camf. .