Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay for Play
I never would .. I never did... pay, gifts and money and sex are two different things for me wich never should mixed. I never pay a friend ...for nothing... if a friend needs money - and I have enough - he only have to ask. If a friend need things for his daily life... he can take it from me without asking ( food etc. )
If a friend needs the near... if he maybe hasn´t a bf or gf.... there is no problem... I have done it and I do it if I see he needs it....

But ... thats only MY opinion .... if someone do it for money .... or will spend money for it... it is Ok for me.

Gilbert Wrote:Wow! Your messages have come across loud and clear. I am really not a bad person, but I guess I need to think about what you're telling me. I have helped my friend out on occasion. I guess I just thought it would be more of a "you help me out and I'll help you out kind of a thing." In my defense, I think it would make a difference if you knew the individual and the kind of friendship we have. I don't think it would bother him at all if I gave him a monetary proposition. The thing I worry about more than anything is that I would be telling him I was gay. I'm sure he already knows, but it's just not something that we've ever talked about. But, thank you for being so honest with me. You guys are very honest without being jerks. Other sites I've been to have people who can be real assholes. You've given me a lot to think about.

In a story related to this, I had a friend, a few years back, who was offered money by his college professor in exchange for sex. He was actually flattered by the offer and thought it was an easy way to make a few bucks. I'm not trying to any moral judgement of the individual. i just thought the guy's story was interesting.

First, if you already consider him a good friend then coming out to him would be always great. You can be a more honest friend to him.

Second, it totally depends on the person. As a poor kid who is working hard to pay for college, I personally have no objection to someone who offers buying me books next semester in exchange for sex. Of course, I would not say yes to any stranger. But for a friend, why not?

I think it took a bit of courage to put such a question out on a Gay forum. Gay culture has spent the last 10 years tying to clean up its immage.

Having spent many years of my life both in Europe and Latin America, I see nothing wrong with the idea of "sex favors for sale". I think it is normal behavior for men, of every sexual persuasion, to pay for sex. Men historically buy sex, why should they not be willing to sell sex it as well?

Have U seen "Gay for Pay" on youtube ? ?

But prostitution is prostitution. You must seriously consider the cultural environment in which you live, as well as the true nature of your friendships.

Ultimately I think it is wrong to proposition a friend. It is degrading for any person to be "cold propositioned". It makes certain assumptions which may not be true at all. Friendship is supposed to be sacred.

My advise: Don't to it. You may be losing a friend, and sullying your own reputation. If you want to experience sex with a "rent boy" there are plenty of places you can go where the culture is more tolerant.

PS: You might want to ask your friend how he feels about the subject of prostitution generally.

Also: Do you want your friend 2B ringing your doorbell at 10:00 at night asking to date you so he can pay his rent?

Propositions like that can be risky.
First of you mentioned that if this did happen you would be exposing that fact that you are gay, but at the same time you think he might know anyway, then you go one to say that he has not dated for several years or taken intrest in dating girls for several years. I might be reading this all wrong but have you considered telling him that you are interested in him and come out to him, I'm taking a big stab here that he might just be waiting for you to say something. If he is the friend you day he is then new sparks might be lit.

now with that said, you might just get your wish in which case later on you can ask him if there is anything you can help him out with that you could feesable help with. On the other hand I fear that if you offer money for sex because of his hard time that your opening a door that will base a relationship off of money not friendship.

But first and formost I would talk to him about how you feel about him, I don't think it will hurt your friendship based on what you have said.

will be never , lov comes natural , i believe in that

Beaux said it all for me

dlboy53....You know, I've thought about coming out to him, but I'm just not comfortable with it, yet. Like I said, he's pretty open minded and I don't think he'd have any problem with it. It's just a matter of me trusting him to not let it go farther than the two of us. We live in a small town and things get around. I know I should be more secure about my sexuality, but i'm just not there, yet. However, I'm thinking the same thing you are. Maybe he's waiting for me to say something. The next time I see him I'm hoping to have the courage to talk to him. Maybe I'll start out with the "I have a friend who..." line, and if he has a positive response I'll tell him the truth.