Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peaceful Being LQQking for other Peaceful People... if there are any out there!
Welcome to GS, i hope you enjoy it here Wink

welcome to GS good people here nice people honest people you will find friends here as i have.

Hi and welcome - i love the mini bio, you sound a confident kind of guy who knows who he is and what he wants from life,,,,i think someone should snap you up mate pretty quick..
Just in from workin a night shift myself so god bless and all that to u too before i go to bed m8,,although i think god is frowning on me at this very moment as ive spent all night blaspheming at my work machines that kept breaking down Smile

Blessed BE~:biggrin:

as MS. Wendy Williams would say "How u durrin?" Thanks for stopping by to read, glad you liked it!

thanks for stopping by, glad you liked the post!

try to be as active as i can and still go to work! i'm new to this deal so still figuring it out! Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comment!

thanks for stopping by and liking my post

thanks i hope to find him sooner than later. thanks for stopping by and enjoying my post

Icon16 thanks for stopping by and liking my post hope to hear from you soon

thanks for stopping by glad you liked the post

thanks for stopping by glad you liked the post!

thanks so very much for stopping by and the wonderful comment! Glad to know you! glad you liked the post

I see you've answered almost everybody, DOve... how are things for you today?

Doing well and I hope you the same! I'm going to try my best to keep up and answer everyone back! I still don't understand it all, the the people are amazingly nice and I'm so glad to be apart of it all!

Hello and welcome LoneSomeDove - or should we call you LSD for short :p jk. Anyway I hope you make lots of friends here and talk to your heart's content.

Have Fun!

Well it's nice to have a dove (even lonesome) among all these pigeons, cooing and lovey doveying, lol...Wink
a Bighug to you.

welcome to the site Big Grin

Hi LoneSomeDove2182 and welcome Confusedmile: