Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peanuts <3
what's wrong with that picture?

*folds arms*
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I got this mofo

[Image: 2783242695b5a755f494ef42b0844abc-1.jpg]

You’re a classic over-analyzer. You’re charismatic, have a core group of friends who are very loyal to you, and are highly intelligent — but that intelligence often leads you to overthink most things in life. To feel satisfied, you have to consider everything from every angle, from Christmas to crushes. This way of thinking makes you highly intuitive and emotionally aware, and also gives you a great sense of humor and ability to view situations objectively.

Not sure about any of that shit but most certainly I could never lift a kite in my life, so...

southbiochem Wrote:I got this mofo

[Image: 2783242695b5a755f494ef42b0844abc-1.jpg]

You’re a classic over-analyzer. You’re charismatic, have a core group of friends who are very loyal to you, and are highly intelligent — but that intelligence often leads you to overthink most things in life. To feel satisfied, you have to consider everything from every angle, from Christmas to crushes. This way of thinking makes you highly intuitive and emotionally aware, and also gives you a great sense of humor and ability to view situations objectively.

Not sure about any of that shit but most certainly I could never lift a kite in my life, so...

Actually, I think its a lot like you.

You over think a lot, you think people don't like you or will find you as a boring person or whatever, but this makes you emotional cause you care.

And you are Charismatic, because you have a certain charm about your person, even over the internet (your voice is magnificent Hypnotized-smiley )

And you are a very objective person, where I'm more brash, you're probably more analytical. I mean we all are, but I think this description definitely fits you.

Like what the fuck Mars. If you weren't all the way in Chilay, I'd have had you every which way till Sunday, especially hump day Wink

Stop over analyzing Charlie Brown :hello-handsome-smil

partis Wrote:The test says im…

[Image: byje4aha.jpg]

PIG PEN! Sad

"Im easy going and dont sweat the small stuff, intuative and empathetic, im one of the few people in the world who genuinely dont care what others think about me"

AND APPARANTLY I SMELL… bye!

Omg but Pig Pen is so you, but in a good way; because it shows that no matter your inner or outer appearance, you are most definitely a very comfortable gay and don't care what people think of you.

And its so fucking right, like all these assessments are so true. You are very intuative and very much not into the small things, which is the opposite of Mars, you see the whole picture, where as he and possibly even I only see the details.

And you are so fucking easy going it annoys me sometimes xD but in a good way. And we already know you're fucking gorgeous, so stink away!! :hugs-and-kisses-smi

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: 85df65e54247b5b033e99939cb3d708b-6.jpg]

You’re the definition of cool. You’re the zany life of the party, and the first person your friends call when they want to go on any kind of adventure. You don’t let life get you down, and when it comes to love and friendship, you prefer to keep things light and fancy-free. You’re loyal and there for friends in need, but you march to the beat of your own drum, and you don’t let obligations get in the way of your fun.

I think this is you too Dweller of the Cellar.

You do strike me as a more mellow version of Tinkles sometimes, so it doesn't surprise me you got the same result.

Your both old fashioned gays, just in different ways.

I wouldn't say you're "Zany" like Tinkles Bitch, but you definitely seem like the carefree, adventurous type. Beating your own drum hunni Wink

Your like a Mix between Pig Pen and Snoopie ;>

You got: Linus

You’re a sensitive intellectual who values emotional intelligence as highly as book smarts. You believe in taking a quiet secondary role most of the time, but you’re always highly aware of what’s going on around you, and when the occasion calls for it, you can use your natural eloquence to rally people to your cause. You don’t seek the spotlight, but people are naturally drawn to your intelligence, which makes you a natural leader.
[Image: da4fe34b8b1d111d43d0b10988436db0-10.jpg]

I haven't seen enough Peanuts to judge if the above is accurate.:redface:

Got Franklin

[Image: zx8ncm.jpg]

You’re an old soul. You’ve seen more than most people your age — whatever age that is — and have used those experiences to become a more empathetic and emotionally aware person. You have a great appreciation for friendship, love, and family, and are a deeply intelligent person who doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone.