Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee shyness
So, I have a problem...and inconvenient and uncomfortable problem.

I cannot for the life of me pee in a public bathroom if someone else is there. If I'm alone, fine, I can eve use the urinals no problem, but the mere sound of...anything anywhere near the bathroom is enough to close the drains....

I didn't have a problem when I was... 6, 7 up to 8 I guess...I don't know, there could be 5 of my classmates peeing, talking, laughing and I could go no problems....I don't know what happened, but now I can't..

I work in a college, were obviously all there is is public bathrooms (1 per floor so, I have more chances of finding at least one unoccupied). It's a major issue..

Sometimes it drives me nuts

I still have it now.....You have something call paruresis...It happens to alot of guys,and yeah I can totally relate with that. It's so awkward when I'm going to pee, and my buddies wanna tag along and I'm like "....eh....kk" but I have to go to the stalls instead of urinals.... But yours is more serious because you can't pee in stalls...i can pee in stalls hahaha with a little focus

I have the exact same problem. Developed it some time in my early teen years and still haven't gotten over it. Can't use urinals at all, can only use stalls if no one else is around.

I am the same way

Yeah...it's crappy..

I went through sort of an evolution. First I could...then I could use the stalls only...but now, I cannot do it if one person is there, even if he just comes in to wash his hands..but, I can now use urinals when I'm alone..

Well, the reson I posted it's because today was particularly bad for me. I forgot to go before lunch time when its hardly occupied, and then I had to wait til 19:00 when most people go home...my bladder was about to explode!

If there are others using the urinals,
and I have to pee,
I will go to the private stalls.

Problem solved.

No reason to be shy when no one can see you.

Dreamer Wrote:
If there are others using the urinals,
and I have to pee,
I will go to the private stalls.

Problem solved.

No reason to be shy when no one can see you.

Well, the problem is not solved for me...people are still there...and just the sound of anything outside, a person walking by, the sound of a dog barking whatever, and I just can't go. I start to think "someone is going to come in, someone is going to come in, someone is going to come in"...and I can't get it out

I'm bad too, to the point where I simply do not use the bathroom at school. If I just have my coffee in the morning and go at home before I leave, I can make through the day. Some people at school also hang out in the bathrooms which makes it even more awkward, and they just sit there in silence. Weird......

ChrisD Wrote:I'm bad too, to the point where I simply do not use the bathroom at school. If I just have my coffee in the morning and go at home before I leave, I can make through the day. Some people at school also hang out in the bathrooms which makes it even more awkward, and they just sit there in silence. Weird......

I fucking hate when people use the bathroom for social gatherings...seriously...Are they trying to befriend enterobacteria?

I also pee in the morning and usually don't drink anything during the day, so I can cope. But today I messed up my schedule so..damn it

I, like others, have the same problem. It's very embarrassing. For me it started happening only two years ago. Before that I never had a problem. It's like a mental block. Once the idea that "I can't piss when there's someone else in the bathroom" gets into your head, it seems like there's no correcting it. I look like a creep sometimes loitering outside of bathrooms waiting for some guy to leave.

Isn't it the worst when you're all alone and about to comfortably have a wee when some douche bag barges in and starts being all present? Then you have to pretend like you just finished so you flush the thing and wash your hands, all the while wishing a horrible death on your intruder. And I'm sure he is a perfectly nice human being, but just because he interrupts your much valued alone time, he's instantly becomes a douche bag.