Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penile enlargement in Germany
AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: Um...yeah...actually, Adam once shared with me a very graphic description of your penis that Virgil sent him (IDK why) --- but I stopped reading at the point where he described it as "...resting on a bed of carrot salad...".

But yeah, it sounds...nice...

YEAH! I know all about that type shit he does because when he does it he leaves it up on the screen when I'm up and in the kitchen. Then he goes off to do something knowing sooner or later Ill take a sec to read what u yall are ranting on about. See? that's how he does things! He talks about me in GS and yall get worked up about it so then you think its all about you NOPE he does that shit to mess with me and giving yall a thrill is just an intended byproduct.

Everything he does is like that. Like the 1 to 10 photo thread. Theres always a joke inside a prank, wrapped inside a pretty little piece of cheese on a rat trap with about everything he does.

Just me he didnt tell about the ice cubes

Good, I'll get my next ex to do this thrice... Since surely all other measures of a man have failed me, this penis size thing must be the thing that matters. Rolleyes

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Good, I'll get my next ex to do this thrice... Since surely all other measures of a man have failed me, this penis size thing must be the thing that matters. Rolleyes

sure! after all, that's the head the does all the thinking! Rolleyes

MisterLove Wrote:If we have the opportunity to improve ourselves, both phisically and intelectually, why not do it?!

I have no prejudice towards penile enlargement, my only problem is safety. As far as I know, the procedure is still not safe enough.I've read horror stories of impotence, unbearable pain, etc.

That is basically what someone said about plastic surgery, if you can improve then why not as doing that is just simply the same as using makeup just permanent but its the fact that any form of surgery has them risks and even the really lowest risk can cause the biggest issues.