Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penile enlargement in Germany
Perfection is not human, and not everybody likes large penises. Anything beyond the body's limits is never completely safe.
I love everything about my body, and I shave some parts to feel more comfortable.

I'd rather have a guy with a big heart and a small penis than the other way around.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Ok, so they snip part of the skin at the base of the penis so it 'looks' longer and then inject it with fat cells 'harvested elsewhere in the body' that grow to make it 'fatter'? Did I get that right?

-.-

The cutting of the suspensory ligament to yield a length gain of up to 2 1/2 inches also means that the penis hangs at a much less acute angle. There is nothing new about this procedure.
I bid NO Trump!

I was once told, sex is like a swimming pool, it doesn't matter if you can reach the bottom, as long as you can scrape the sides.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Everything about that article is beyond ridiculous, not to mention old, tired news.

Look,

you can't get a bigger dick through surgery because the stupid procedures they are describing here are not permanent and cutting the suspensory ligament is irreversible, you end up losing, strength, rigidity and mobility control of your cock. In other words, you have to hold your cock in place with your hand in order to penetrate, so any length you gain by pulling out the shaft from within your body is negated by your hand.

It is the same crap doctors here in the states did back in the late 1990's-early 2000's, ended up causing massive, irreparable damage to many men, mutilating them, ending in countless lawsuits. You'd be hard pressed to find any reputable doctor here that would do this nonsense, maybe if they had a death wish, wanted to be sued and have their license to practice revoked.

There are ways to naturally improve your penis, surgery is not one of them, it's modern day snake oil.
I can enlighten you on that....the various natural methods...with personal experience, if you wish. If I have the patience.

Well, I'm happy with the small size I have. Size is definitely not what matters. I learned to accept myself and I don't want anyone putting any knives in that area unless I need a life or death procedure.

I always figured that for every guy who thought something was wrong with some part of his body, there was a dozen guys who fetishized the very same physical trait and would love to be with the guy as is, seeing it as a total turn on. What the OP finds undesirable, some others find very alluring.

There are guys looking for guys with big cocks, small cocks, uncut cocks, tattooed cocks, bent cocks, cut cocks, pierced cocks, etc etc.

There are guys looking for total bottoms and couldn't possibly care any less about cock size.

Finally there are guys who will just like you for who you are and can see past any anatomical trait.

So my advice is take your money and if needed use it to develop a genuine sense of confidence, well-being, and self love.

MikeW Wrote:Ok, so they snip part of the skin at the base of the penis so it 'looks' longer and then inject it with fat cells 'harvested elsewhere in the body' that grow to make it 'fatter'? Did I get that right?

-.-

Yes, it sounds horrible and it probably is horrible. I don't know the details but I believe they remove fat from your belly and inject it in your penis.

BlueStar Wrote:Perfection is not human, and not everybody likes large penises. Anything beyond the body's limits is never completely safe.
I love everything about my body, and I shave some parts to feel more comfortable.

Sweetie, I never mentioned the word perfection, I only talked about improvement.

If there was a safe procedure that could effectively increase penis size without any risks or side effects, 99,9% of all males would be doing it.