Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penile enlargement in Germany
Uneunsae Wrote:Well, I'm happy with the small size I have. Size is definitely not what matters. I learned to accept myself and I don't want anyone putting any knives in that area unless I need a life or death procedure.

My size doesn't bother much, I can live with I've got and I'm not obsessed with dick. One of my ex bfs was actually very small, even smaller than me, and he was a magnificent lover and GORGEOUS to death.

MisterLove Wrote:If there was a safe procedure that could effectively increase penis size without any risks or side effects, 99,9% of all males would be doing it.
I suspect you're quite right about that. Tongue3

Stupid.

Having one longer and thicker than average is more problems than you guys know. Sure they're nice to look at but it effects everything from the way I dress, sit and use public restrooms to pain for both me and my partner during sex.

There's actually a small forum for guys with oversized penises and it would bore you to death. No great sex stories and pix. Lots of complaining, threads on how to stash stuff, what to do for heat rash, best undergear and loads of stories about embarrassing situations and being treated like freaks once coworkers or acquaintances get a peek.

and there probably are way more reductions done than enlargements. I checked into it myself.

memechose Wrote:and there probably are way more reductions done than enlargements. I checked into it myself.
o.O

Pix or it didn't happen.

All I have to say is, the worst sex I ever had was not with the guy who had the smallest penis. It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. Also depends on who it's attached to...

I'm more self conscious about the black tummy fuzz against my super fair skin. Bleeeeeegh! Thank God SOMEONE finds that attractive!

Id be afraid they mess us and give me a screwed up looking penis. I dont have nothing more than what it takes to do the job but it looks nice.

StingRay Wrote:Id be afraid they mess us and give me a screwed up looking penis.

That's a very real thing to worry about. I haven't ever closely looked into or read about all the various techniques or procedures they have, but I do know this one in this thread talked about transplanting fat to add girth. Everything I'd ever heard and read about that type of procedure is that over time, the transplanted fat has a tendency to "migrate" and wind up clumping together. A few years after your operation you wind up with a golf ball shaped clump of fat under the skin of your penis somewhere and needing another operation to get rid of it.

StingRay Wrote:Id be afraid they mess us and give me a screwed up looking penis. I dont have nothing more than what it takes to do the job but it looks nice.

Will: Um...yeah...actually, Adam once shared with me a very graphic description of your penis that Virgil sent him (IDK why) --- but I stopped reading at the point where he described it as "...resting on a bed of carrot salad...".

But yeah, it sounds...nice...