Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis Preference
Interesting concept...I am cut My B/f isn't and it seems guys who are uncut get off a lot easier and I mean way easier....Lucky guys tho its not always the best thing...

you will find here in Australia its about 50/50 when it comes to it I am sure of that...

And it is the same in China, and I guess maybe in many Asian region.

But there should not be any difficulty for us to keep clean, and I think in my ages, all guys don't need to worry about that, as the foreskin has withdrew and would not be any influence on sex.Happy

All central asia and middle-east are cuts.
Most of the Christians and all Moslems are cut.
I myself prefer people who are cut. its just kinda make me feel weird to go down on someone who is uncut. dunno why but yea its true.

The only Christians who are routinely cut are Filipinos and Americans, and the Coptic Christians in Egypt, although it is falling out of favor in the US. Chinese and Japanese are not, but Koreans are. Muslims in S.E. Asia (most people in Malaysia and Indonesia, plus about 100 million in India) are also, like all Muslims. Jews are cut, of course, in infancy, Filipinos at around 8 or 9, and Muslims generally around 10 or 12. Circumcision became common in the US around 1900 as a way to prevent boys from masturbating, fell out of favor in the 1920s and 1930s, and resumed with a vengeance after WWII, probably because so many uncut GIs developed balano-postitis from the unsanitary conditions on the battlefield.

johnstme Wrote:The only Christians who are routinely cut are Filipinos and Americans, and the Coptic Christians in Egypt, although it is falling out of favor in the US. Chinese and Japanese are not, but Koreans are. Muslims in S.E. Asia (most people in Malaysia and Indonesia, plus about 100 million in India) are also, like all Muslims. Jews are cut, of course, in infancy, Filipinos at around 8 or 9, and Muslims generally around 10 or 12. Circumcision became common in the US around 1900 as a way to prevent boys from masturbating, fell out of favor in the 1920s and 1930s, and resumed with a vengeance after WWII, probably because so many uncut GIs developed balano-postitis from the unsanitary conditions on the battlefield.
I TOTALLY disagree to all the facts u just stated.

:eek: why? what are your facts?

drocko17 Wrote::eek: why? what are your facts?
my facts are too personal and realistic to state.:biggrin:

My B/f's uncut and I love it. it looks so neat, especially on nudist beaches it goes dark brown and sexy. no worries about sunburnt knob. i cursed my parents for having me cut, in Europe you get funny looks and everyone thinks you're a jew or arab, which doesnt worry me, except there's so much anti-semitism out there it would be easier and I'd feel better if i was still a complete man. Ban childhood mutilation i say!

lawrence5558 Wrote:And it is the same in China, and I guess maybe in many Asian region.

But there should not be any difficulty for us to keep clean, and I think in my ages, all guys don't need to worry about that, as the foreskin has withdrew and would not be any influence on sex.Happy

woot! im the same way.. no worries here about skin hanging over my cock, unless i want it to that is.. though i havent in years.. :-) some people dont believe me when i say its uncut... it really is, theres enough skin to prove that

Cut or Uncut is just a matter of preference, but yeah, I personally prefer uncut just because I'm also uncut, and because I'm more used to them from the guys I go out with