Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis Size
I don't think its that important ive been more a receiver than giver and been with guys with 8 or more and guys with 6 or less and I had more fun its not the size so much in my experience is how you stimulate the person and how passionate you get plus if they need big toys can be fun too, personality in bed and outside of it to me its what makes it better, how confident you are while dating, maybe its just me but a guy who knows hes good ends up being good despite the size Big Grin

I think everyone already said everything, but I just wanna say that penis size is not everything.

If I met someone and hit it off with them, and discovered that they had a small dick, I wouldn't care less.

The fact is, not everyone is blessed with a giant penis like myself (okay kidding Wink) lol, but what really matters is who you are as a person. Trust me, there is someone out there who will like you for you.

Your issue seems to be that you just aren't happy with yourself at this point, and that's something you really need to work on before even worrying about finding a boyfriend.

McNamara, you DEFINITELY are encouraged and welcome to keep coming back here. The more you connect and post and read and interact the more comfortable you will become. Going for professional help is the main priority for getting well, but not for coming to visit GS! You will likely find lots of support here while you walk your journey of recovery. Not everyone cares about or is into living a recovery-based lifestyle, but most would be better off if they did! I will send you a PM about local resources in your area. Knuddel
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I dont like how you call me a bitch but ok. Yea I admit my real problem is that I am a self-loather and well being told by your family growing up that you are less than all the time will do that to you

Believe me, when Sylph calls you a bitch, that's not an insult, that's a compliment.

The main thing is we're on your side. GS is not a substiture for counseling. But neither is counseling a substitute for GS. Each fulfills a need. As you've found out, you can use us to vent. You can also find some good advice here.

We understand you are a self-loather. Some of us are also. Any problem you might have, someone here has probably experienced it also. We're not here to judge. We're here to support. We support each other. And we will also support you.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I just wanna know how much stock guys put into size to see if my anxiety over this is justified or not

I don't put too much stock into dick size. But as long as it looks nice (nice shape etc. that's all that matters) I'm pretty thick myself and above average so I have no complaints about how big I am, (I used to, however)

Huggy Wrote:I'm pretty thick myself and above average so I have no complaints about how big I am

Pics, or it didn't happen! ;-)

who gives a fuck

swalter Wrote:Pics, or it didn't happen! ;-)

That's a sure way to make me run for the hills. Sending me a penis photo.

That said, I prefer a well hung man. I'm not proud of it, but I guess that makes me a size queen.

Any answer to your question wouldn't be fair. Think about it.

I prefer someone not on the large scale.. I guess