Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis Size
Drkmcnamara Wrote:How important is it to gay men when it comes to choosing partners?
I ask this because my own endowment is on the small size and for me it is a great embarrassment because it is not big and thick. It is more like small and pathetic.
It brings up a lot of anxiety in me about what if I and another guy do get close enough to have sex. Will

For me. it's not that important. When I'm 'hard' I'm just under 4 inches. Sometimes I can't spot my own erection due to my belly size, lol.

I base what I like in a person, mostly on their personality.

Dick size is like #287 down on the list.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I am doomed am I? I mean it is bad enough being fat, socially awkward, too smart for my own damn good and to have a small dick on top of it. Geez God could not have engineered a more repulsive guy in the eyes of gay men even if he tried huh?
I guess I just gonna have to accept that and bury myself in my history books until I die

I haven't stepped into this forum for ages. Few weeks ago, I decided to drop by and saw your other thread. I replied and left. Today I randomly surfed this forum and here's another thread from you - complaining.

No offense, I don't feel like you are trying to seek advise because many did give you valuable advices. But you pushed every advise away and continued to complain/whine. In every single thread.

You know I'm really tired right now. My company terminated my colleagues and me due to political issue. I lost my 5 year job. I lost my income. My two last remaining surgeries have been delayed since end 2012. I got beat up by four punks in a middle of a night. I feel like I'm losing my best friend, Mr. T due to my stress and sudden crankiness. All these are driving me nuts.

But you know what? Instead of complaining and whining, I worked out to find a solution or two. I don't rely on others but myself to overcome all these problems that I'm having.

You know why I do not complain? There's a guy named Anthony Dans out there. He's a cancer bodybuilder and boxer. He's currently battling cancer for the third time yet he still goes to a gym every chance he gets to pounce himself. Whilst my life is bad, others are having worse than me. But Anthony Dans doesn't complain. He fights. If he can fight and go through hell right now then so do I. I don't have the right to complain about having a rough life.

My point is open your eyes. Stop complaining and whining. Appreciate yourself. No one will love you and accept you until you love and accept yourself.

Jay Wrote:I haven't stepped into this forum for ages. Few weeks ago, I decided to drop by and saw your other thread. I replied and left. Today I randomly surfed this forum and here's another thread from you - complaining.

No offense, I don't feel like you are trying to seek advise because many did give you valuable advices. But you pushed every advise away and continued to complain/whine. In every single thread.

You know I'm really tired right now. My company terminated my colleagues and me due to political issue. I lost my 5 year job. I lost my income. My two last remaining surgeries have been delayed since end 2012. I got beat up by four punks in a middle of a night. I feel like I'm losing my best friend, Mr. T due to my stress and sudden crankiness. All these are driving me nuts.

But you know what? Instead of complaining and whining, I worked out to find a solution or two. I don't rely on others but myself to overcome all these problems that I'm having.

You know why I do not complain? There's a guy named Anthony Dans out there. He's a cancer bodybuilder and boxer. He's currently battling cancer for the third time yet he still goes to a gym every chance he gets to pounce himself. Whilst my life is bad, others are having worse than me. But Anthony Dans doesn't complain. He fights. If he can fight and go through hell right now then so do I. I don't have the right to complain about having a rough life.

My point is open your eyes. Stop complaining and whining. Appreciate yourself. No one will love you and accept you until you love and accept yourself.

Everyone’s coping process and ability is different. Some are stronger mentally, physically and emotionally than others. Others are enslaved to their environment…it’s not cut and dry. He is free to vent and seek advice as he sees fit without judgement…we have all earned such rights. He has already made progress and I for one congratulate him and sincerely hope he continues.

This is like the most important thing ever. If my bf doesn't have a penis size then I don't think we could sex.
TBH mine isn't very big. All the guys willies that I've seen/felt have been bigger than mine u.u

Good to see you my beautiful friend, You are one of the most inspirational people I have met and I agree 100% with what you have said Wink

Jay Wrote:I haven't stepped into this forum for ages. Few weeks ago, I decided to drop by and saw your other thread. I replied and left. Today I randomly surfed this forum and here's another thread from you - complaining.

Each time I date a man, I always bring a double decimeter ruler. We never know.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I just wanna know how much stock guys put into size to see if my anxiety over this is justified or not
Well, you are a guy, would you only date somebody because they are hung like a donkey? If your answer is no than I don't think you have much to worry about. One plus to having a smaller penis is that your lover won't have to fight his gag reflex so much while giving you oral.

But dude, you are a guy, you probably think like alot of guys out there. So many guys have penis envy/ size anxiety. The guy that I used to play with was really worried about it. He was smaller than me but it worked exactly the same as mine andhis toescurled just the same. To be honest myfirst time I was really selfconscious aboutmy body. He was about his. Bythe time we finished we didn't care.

It's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean!

that is probably the best advice I have seen.