Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis size
Hi... How importaint is it to have a well average or large penis? I'm still a virgin today merelly because I'm to ashamed of my penis sice (1,5 inches flacid, 2,5 hard), I was bullied a lot in junior high / high school (I don't understand the UK / US school system, it was between 13-16 years old) due to it, and I have never shown my self nude ever since. I... Just want to be loved... But it just feel like that I am not meant to please anyone... Top, bottom, does it matter? Would anyone here want to be fucked or fuck a person with a baby penis?

No I wouldn't fuck anyone with a baby penis.... But then I'm taking that word baby litterally.

Understand that in the world there are people who want/need different things. Yes there are people into ginormous members - they are called 'size queens' - but there are also people who are into tiny penises. If there wasn't then the tiny penis would not have continues since sex is all about procreation....

well baby penis, no, that would be illegal and disturbing.

But small sized penises. Meh.

In a relationship there are more things and more important that penis size to be honest

Sorry to hear you got bullied,as for your penis size i do not think it is that important,and i bet plenty of people would prefer someone with a smaller penis anyway.And as the saying goes it is not the size but what you do with it that matters,and anyone who would not want to be with just because of your size is not worth bothering with anyway.You said yourself you just want to be loved and you should be, do not let your worrying over something that may not even matter hold you back from pursuing what you want in life.

I had a BF once who had that size dick. I did not care, I liked him because he was a nice guy, not because of his dick.

I'd be honest and say for the amount of guys that wouldn't be put off you'd find the same that would. I wouldn't feel ashamed of it though there is no reason to be its human nature. If you were into random sessions of lust then I'd say it would matter but you don't seem to be so I really don't think it does. Love is love - regardless of penis size, body size or how you look. If you meet someone and they are put off by it? Then they aren't for you. Chin up dude not everyone is so shallow about things in life.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Sorry for your bad time at the school, but after that we grow up and... To me, I don't really care about something like the penis size of a potential partner...
Honestly I would be worried about a big one rather than a small one.
Also... small is cute Grommit
Quote: I... Just want to be loved...

...Top, bottom, does it matter? Would anyone here want to be fucked or fuck a person with a baby penis?
I just want to be loved... Do you love with your penis? Do you love the penis of another person? So...

To me, even in what concern sex, the brain is more and more important than the penis. And what about love?

Best lover I ever slept with had a penis smaller than yours. Be brave! Size doesn't matter to the people who are worth being with! Wink

I agree with the other posters. Be yourself and you will find you will attract a lot of guys.

Anybody who is that shallow isn't worth knowing anyway

I'll take a below to average size penis any day of the week. Of the guys I've met, if they are well endowed, that seems to be all they talk about. And they are usually unemployed and have nothing going on in their lives. So, gimme average to small and everything I own, versus an elephant trunk and nothing to show for it. There is so much more to life than a huge cock. I prefer the total package rather than just what may be swinging between the legs.