Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis size
Lycanthropist Wrote:Of the guys I've met, if they are well endowed, that seems to be all they talk about. And they are usually unemployed and have nothing going on in their lives. So, gimme average to small and everything I own, versus an elephant trunk and nothing to show for it..

What you said here is bigoted, and just as shallow. To link larger dicks with unemployment, and a meaningless life is despicable. I don't know what sort of people you associate with, but if this is how you think, it doesn't surprise me that you attract degenerates.

swalter Wrote:What you said here is bigoted, and just as shallow. To link larger dicks with unemployment, and a meaningless life is despicable. I don't know what sort of people you associate with, but if this is how you think, it doesn't surprise me that you attract degenerates.

Excuse me? Who the fuck are you? That's quite the assumption you are making about 'the people I associate with'. I posted my personal experience and didn't speak on the general population. If you had read it properly, you'll see I said 'the guys I've met'. I also didn't say they were degenerates either. YOU did. I will make no apologies for my opinion or experience.

Obviously you skipped right over the parts I posted in response to the OP where I said, "I'll take a below to average size penis any day of the week." Also, "There is so much more to life than a huge cock. I prefer the total package rather than just what may be swinging between the legs." to show him that not everyone wants or needs a large penis to be happy with someone.

A majority of the gay community in my area is so hung up on large cocks, twinkish looks, and men looking for sugar daddies that it's not even amusing any longer. What is really shallow, is the well endowed individuals thinking that everyone should bow down and worship them because they have a big cock. If that is all someone has in their life, to me, that is a sad life. I don't see where that is being bigoted. As for shallow, so? I'm shallow for not wanting to be with someone with a big cock. Okay, it's usually the other way around. That's all a lot of people want. You know it as well as I. I happen to not want that. I'll take intelligence, ability, and personality over the physical trait of being well hung.

If what I posted hit too close to home for you, then tough shit. Those are my thoughts and feelings, and again, I will not apologize for that.

You have a right to be a bigot. Just as I have a right to call you on your prejudiced outlook. It's easy to see just how offensive your comments are by substituting any other label for "well endowed". For example:

Of the guys I've met, if they are [black, Chinese, red headed], that seems to be all they talk about. And they are usually unemployed and have nothing going in in their lives.

See? You're a small minded bigot. Own it.

Honestly it's not as big an issue as people make it. Penis size has nothing to do with how attractive a person is to me. I know everyone is different, but I'm sure a lot of people are similar in this respect.

I'd rather being with a guy who has a small penis who is honest and faithful and kind than with a guy who has a large penis and will treat me badly and lie and cheat.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

swalter Wrote:You have a right to be a bigot. Just as I have a right to call you on your prejudiced outlook. It's easy to see just how offensive your comments are by substituting any other label for "well endowed". For example:

Of the guys I've met, if they are [black, Chinese, red headed], that seems to be all they talk about. And they are usually unemployed and have nothing going in in their lives.

See? You're a small minded bigot. Own it.

He said of the guys he met man, as in his own personal experience. I imagine he wasn't saying everyone out there is like that...

Besides OF the guys I'VE MET, the same story. The man speaks the truth, preach it.

OK back to the question at hand so to speak.Take it from me, as a member of the "fun size" group. Size does not matter to the majority of people. My BF still fell in love with me and he is an admitted size queen! As has been said before, there is much more to a relationship, dating, etc. than sex (sex hmmm... I think I remember what that is). The connection is the most important to me. Lots of good advice has been given on this exact topic before. Search the topic and you will see. Good luck and don't worry too much about it.

Size would not have been an issue with the man i feel in love with years ago. Smile

But that is me.

I think I wouldn't care about my partner's penis size, if I were really in love with him.

Size doesn't matter. If he is kind, intelligent and nice, who cares about inches...