Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penises in Gym Class Showers
Back in high school and college, I couldn’t help but stare at all the penises while taking a shower after gym class. This was before I even knew that I was gay. Occasionally, I would start to get an erection, jump out of the showers, and make a dash for my locker and get dressed as quickly as possible hoping nobody noticed. One time, I popped a big one before I could make it, but fortunately, I didn't get caught. I guess this is a common gay experience, isn't it?

i didn't have to share a locker room or shower.

one time, however, during a choir dress rehearsal my crush's penis flopped out of his boxers right in front of me during a speedy costume change. that was fun.

No one's seen my penis since I was potty trained.... *sigh* what a waste of a good penis.

We never actually took showers... I know, it's kinda gross, but all we did was play rugby in muddy fields with poor drainage. Tongue

no penises though, which is good I think. Everybody was yuck, and I don't want them to be naked.

Lilitu Wrote:We never actually took showers... I know, it's kinda gross, but all we did was play rugby in muddy fields with poor drainage. Tongue

no penises though, which is good I think. Everybody was yuck, and I don't want them to be naked.

This was my experience with gym class too.

I was attracted to boys at an early age, so I tended to avoid showering in public like camps etc, I was too afraid I'd go erect. Thinking back, I wish I did :biggrin:

Wade Wrote:No one's seen my penis since I was potty trained.... *sigh* what a waste of a good penis.

Hey Wayden...show us your cock Wink

Bighug

hehehehe

dfiant Wrote:Hey Wayden...show us your cock Wink

Bighug

hehehehe

this thread is about to get x rated Flirty-wink-smiley
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

dfiant Wrote:Hey Wayden...show us your cock Wink

Bighug

hehehehe

Awwww, shucks. You're just sayin' that.

So you stared at cocks and got erections and "didnt know you were gay"?

Me, I was never interested in other men penises before

Franco Wrote:So you stared at cocks and got erections and "didnt know you were gay"?

Me, I was never interested in other mens penises before

I didn't know I was gay until I was about 24.