Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penises in Gym Class Showers
Heh I've avoided gym class since junior high because of the showers, I even got to borrow a private shower but I always felt like a sissy for showering there. I still avoids them, but I have no memory if the cause was that I was gay at that time xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I avoided the showers. I never got erections in the locker rooms because the guys in there were fucking nasty sweaty disgusting high school boner killers. Nothing to get hard about.

Nobody ever showered after Sports in my class anyway , so i neve rhad to have that uncomofrt, i remember when i was entering High school i knew about the showers before entering and was terrifed about having to use them, never knew why i was at the time, still don;t reallly ha

I knew at a young age as well. I was always the first in the lockerroom, rinsed, and dressed before anyone else made it there. I didn't want to take the chance! Wink

Didn't you at least stare now and then?

More like stole a glimpse here and there. Never staring! They were all way bigger than me! Cool

It just looks that way, but I know what you mean.

Back when I was "Straight" (A.K.A pretending to be straight because I feared discrimination)
I had a serious FEAR of going into the locker room because I was afraid I'd get "Caught" being turned on.
So... I did take a peak every now and then and left x3

The locker rooms + showers after P.E are probably what taught me the virtue of self-control the most.

Wow, this is very interesting. I'm older them most of you but showering when I was in High School was just part of PE everyday for 4 years. We never had a choice. We had those long shower rooms and everyone went in and showered. It was so normal that I don't remember ever getting hard, in fact I don't remember seeing anyone else for that matter and there must have been 30 kids at a time in the shower together. I think it was actually a very good experience and if I had it to do over again I'd want it that way. It wasn't always pleasant with teasing, towel snapping etc. but it made me grow up to not be so modest and ashamed of my body. I think society already makes the naked body something you should be ashamed of, so seems to me that now that kids never have that experience it just reinforces that whole idea that our naked bodies something that we have to hide. I'm not saying we should be able to walk around naked but...........anyway that's just my opinion and I respect everyone else's opinion here Smile