Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn State..
They need to get their shit together, but it's too late. They had their chance! That whole school needs to be shut down, or burned down, and I'd love to do the honors! Burned down with the perpetrators, and all of the students inside who had rioted like fucking morons in support of a child rapist getting his ass saved by higher school officials so that the abuse could continue onto countless innocent children, the names of whom we will never know, since being raped as a child by repulsive scum of the earth evil beings comes along with great fear and shame to come forth of such internal agony in this masochistic world we live in. http://wp.me/p1KpIA-4S

What happened at penn state is just horrid beyond belief and all that were involved in not just the sex acts themselves but those who stood by or covered it up should be SHOT. Abusing kids is just plain wrong and especially by those you trust, I couldn't imagine the scars it leaves on them when they grow up. Proves to show that no kids are safe anymore, no matter where they go.

i read a little abut this last night
-apparently the head coach watched as his staff was raping someone in the shower. that's what you read, wonder what horrors are not being reported.
-the newspapers were saying how straight and moral the athletic management was? when will people stop judging them selves by people and organizations 20 tax brackets above their own.

this parallels what the Catholic Church was doing for centuries. Somehow i dont think the pope is going to resign.

I just finished reading the Grand Jury report and it's horrific. It's clear from the report that the administration at Penn State knew about Sandusky's behavior as early as 1998 and didn't take any steps to protect the kids in the Second Mile program. Paterno has been singled out by the administration as the scapegoat but as far as I can tell they all should be in prison. If you want to read the report here is a link to it, it's not for the squeamish that's for sure.

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF

Before I read the report I honestly wasn't sure how culpable I thought Paterno and the rest of the Penn State people were, I thought maybe they didn't know, but after reading the grand jury report it's just sickening how anyone could stand by and allow that kind of abuse to go on.

Richard

When did this abuse happens??? I think people should be more respectful to one another and be watching out regardless where someone is and what situation they are in... l think the people who have abused should be tried and then castrated!

It just goes to show that it's not just school where jocks are given a free pass for despicable and violent behavior towards others. People treat sports like a religion and how many came in support for this coach because he won games shocked and dismayed me.

Technically, even [sarcasm]God supports him[/sarcasm]. After all He made sure they won (don't football teams that win always thank God rather than the time and effort they put into it?).