Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Husband
Hmm maybe thats because you think of the word perfect in the conventional way as being ideal. Instead ''perfect for you'' gives it another length i think as in what would be a good match for you at this time of your life.
:biggrin:

Perfect for me would be someone with a fun outlook in life, not fussy or too analytical, chilled out, proactive, not sleeping around. Can drag me from one to another crazy activity from bungee jumping, skydiving, sailing, to clubbing or boring coferences seminars even to a catholic church i wouldnt normally to go. Have skills i dont have , likes and supports what i am inspired to and can relate to this so we can create something exciting together. Maybe world domination!!! Can show affection more than i can and loves me/likes me more than i like myself at times. He can be a stunner or can be average i dont mind hehe as long the brain works well and takes care of himself. It's a good influence! And a good sex drive because *cough* he ll surely need it. :biggrin:

I want to cry now....

I have no bloody clue what the perfect man for me would be like...
I just want someone to talk to, who will not degrade me or the things I like.
Someone who makes me feel special, as if my life means more than just the job I have or the money I make.
Hopefully someone who can enjoy the things I like.
Funny, that is a must, I definitely can't be with someone who doesn't know how to laugh.

as long as he has a good basic structure - kindness, love, sincerity, intelligence, respect, maturity, creativity, humour, tolerance, spontaneity - all the rest can be as different and unpredictable as possible. i am someone who tends to look for the beauty in anyone i meet, as i want to reflect and refract myself through my lover and come out better and happier.

in a nutshell: someone who makes me happy on all levels.

XRIMO Wrote:I have no bloody clue what the perfect man for me would be like...
I just want someone to talk to, who will not degrade me or the things I like.
Someone who makes me feel special, as if my life means more than just the job I have or the money I make.
Hopefully someone who can enjoy the things I like.
Funny, that is a must, I definitely can't be with someone who doesn't know how to laugh.

Or more to the point, someone who makes YOU laugh... Always a bonus, for general well-being.

spotysocks Wrote:Hmm maybe thats because you think of the word perfect in the conventional way as being ideal. Instead ''perfect for you'' gives it another length i think as in what would be a good match for you at this time of your life.

Again perfect for me would be boring. I dont want someone perfect for me lol. Id like someone with at least 2/3 things which irrate me to hell, because thats how I view a healthy relationship. I dont feel there is a specific good match. Lol
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Again perfect for me would be boring. I dont want someone perfect for me lol. Id like someone with at least 2/3 things which irrate me to hell, because thats how I view a healthy relationship. I dont feel there is a specific good match. Lol

Oh ... ok! Not too difficult to find then Mark lol :tongue: And if you are lucky who knows maybe that person will have more things to irritate you reaaally bad...... heheee !!

spotysocks Wrote:Oh ... ok! Not too difficult to find then Mark lol :tongue: And if you are lucky who knows maybe that person will have more things to irritate you reaaally bad...... heheee !!

Oh I have plenty of irritating qualities :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:Oh ... ok! Not too difficult to find then Mark lol :tongue: And if you are lucky who knows maybe that person will have more things to irritate you reaaally bad...... heheee !!

Aha.! Obviously they have to have the basics but thats just average nothing OMG. :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh I have plenty of irritating qualities :biggrin:

And oh rly. Hinting eh Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Again perfect for me would be boring. I dont want someone perfect for me lol. Id like someone with at least 2/3 things which irrate me to hell, because thats how I view a healthy relationship. I dont feel there is a specific good match. Lol

ha ha, that's an interesting point. :biggrin: keeps the sparks flying, one way or another!