Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Husband
Yeah, neither of us are Swedish. We're both Brits. The company I work for has it's head office in Sweden, and I was offered the chance to move here with work. House prices are much lower here, so I could trade in my little two bedroom semi for 5 acres of Swedish countryside and a house 3.5 times the size. It was an easy choice, really. It gave us a chance to really try doing something we'd always wanted to do, but could never afford in the UK.

If Chris Pine mixed with Hayden Christensen and just a little bit of Daniel Radcliffe and then you made the resulting creation a conservative asshole, you'd have my dream man.

He has to be decently tall (cause shorter than me by more than like...an inch bothers me) and no beards. They scare me.

Btw, I like conflict. A lot

I don't really have an Ideal man. Or husband. I don't think I'll ever get married to a guy... too, ermmm controversal.

However, I am partal to the guys who just look normal but are intelligent. I'll look at the really fit guys and think, maybe just once. But with those other intelligent guys I reckon we'd last a good while. Yano, It's all the way you think I guess.

Mikey back in the day you made me seem like a whore Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Pickles Wrote:However, I am partal to the guys who just look normal but are intelligent. I'll look at the really fit guys and think, maybe just once. But with those other intelligent guys I reckon we'd last a good while.
I know what you mean. Pretty is nice to play with, but it needs to be returned to the shop quickly before the 14 day money back period ends.