Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perplexing facts about the Great Pyramid at Giza
If you have a short attention span, you probably won't get to the end of this article:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014...planation/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I started laughing when I found out the first article was by Von Daniken, a well known purveyor of hoodoo.
I bid NO Trump!

I was there around 2007 and what they don't tell you when you are looking at these giant structures seemingly lost on a sea of sand, is that there is a shantytown that comes up almost to the edge of it on the other side, with fast food stands, souvenir shops, etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9763971,...a=!3m1!1e3

LJay Wrote:I started laughing when I found out the first article was by Von Daniken, a well known purveyor of hoodoo.

OMG, I hadn't realised. Puts a whole different slant on things.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:OMG, I hadn't realised. Puts a whole different slant on things.

hahahahaha! I didn't catch that until I read Ljay's comment. I was 12 when my brother insisted I read Van Daniken's book. What I remember most about it was he gave almost no answers but sure did try to come to a lot of conclusions with just questions.

Did they have help from outer space? Were there giants who helped them move stone? Did they have atomic power to run their operations? Are you dumb enough to believe anything I write? Did they harness the power of the stars?

A few years ago I moved a 1000+ pound slab of concrete and raised it 30 inches to make a table without a single jack, crane or power tool.

I used bits of rock and a pole. Lever and pivot points to "walk it" across the yard and simple split fire wood and wedges to raise it to height.

And it I did it all by my little old self.

The 'secret' of the pyramids isn't that big of a secret to anyone who knows anything about levers and pivot points. A small group of men, 20-50 can move stones many tons in weight and raise them with relative ease. Do it a few hundred times and they will have it down to an artform.

As for precision of placement, its not done now days because no one actually cares to do it. We can do it, and we can do it with primitive line of sight tools. It is a bunch of bullshit when people say that we can't do what the egypitians or other large stone monument people accomplished. We can't say that until we set about to do it (really do it it) and find that we can't. We can theorize all we want.

Another fellow figured it out in Florida and built a huge array of coral stone crap all on his own. Coral Castle has stuff like a giant stone rocking chair that rocks with a push of a finger, and a huge slab 'door way' that turns on a tiny pivot point with ease.

It doesn't take magic, aliens, Gods, Giants or the like to accomplish these things.