Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persistent suitor
Hey guys, I know that I haven't been on here for awhile because of a lot of things happening in my life. I need your advice on how to stop a persistent, desperate 15-year old suitor that's been bugging me days now. I keep telling him that I'm not interested in him still continues to bother me. He keeps saying that he loves me and asks me to be his bf.I don't what to do. I help ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Awww...a first crush, and that is probably all it is. All I can suggest is continue with saying 'no' and telling him that you aren't attracted to him politely, don't lose your cool with him. It will pass soon enough and yeah you will be frustrated, but at the same time be flattered that you are probably his first crush.

If it gets to the point of stalking, you might have to sit down with him and have a serious talk with him about how his behaviour is affecting you and ruining any chance of even a friendship.

Thanks Dfiant!!!!

Great advice from dfiant.

I can only say ell him, tell him and tell him again. After all, he's fifteen, and what fifteen year-old has ever listened to anyone else? Wink