Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal growth.
I use to say that I grow and develop every second as I take in new things conscious and unconscious...

I really enjoy writing in pencil, especially letters to friends... feeling that eventually, my notes, letters, diary pages will eventually fade and change just as I have changed the second after writing...

I have gone past a couple times and found very old posts elsewhere on the web and wondered who that person was and where those words came from then remembered how many zillion of seconds passed since that post...

Yeh I guess so. Im so annoyed at the moment and I feel so bleh. I guess this is why it made me reflect back over the past because how my life has gone I don't like.

Right this is relating to some of the older members.. Remember many moons ago when riki was a poster on here? Im not sure if anyone will remember.. But yeh he left like he always did cut everyone out of his life and start again, which I found so rude, how he would use them to satisfy his needs until like he felt bored and just left? :S But then what I noticed is that I did exactly the same.

I kept cutting people out thinking 'oh they will only hold me back' then move on with a new set of 'friends' which is completely untrue as the 'new' group are so selfish and up themselves and all they have done is hurt me. One guy especially from my past is a guy named tommy. He was/still is straight, but we clicked so well and he was so protective and like an older bro I never had? He often said how he loved me like a younger bro and felt like he had to protect me? But for some reason I cut him out, and I miss him so so much.

I don't know if its too late :S I've tried to get in contact so just waiting.. But yeh this links in on why I looked back, I feel ive lost who I really am in all this, because in a way I got greedy wanting more and more. And I know im not the only one to do this as I see it happen all the time. (Boy im ranting.)

Just why do we all strive for more when we already have everyone we need? Why do we become the people we look at in disgust, and think so low of? Can we stop this or is it just what has to happen?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:... Just why do we all strive for more when we already have everyone we need? Why do we become the people we look at in disgust, and think so low of? Can we stop this or is it just what has to happen?
For me, this is the most interesting comment to come out of this whole thread so far. Isn't part of growing up trying out new personalities and seeing how they fit? Eventually we realise that we don't need to borrow someone else's ideas and aspirations quite so much as we discover that we have worth too.

Is the secret to a happy life to sail through at high speed creating a violent wash? Or is it better to cruise through letting others follow our lead if they choose to? Maybe it's not as simple as "either/or"?