Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal hygiene dilemma
Working in the Bathroom infrequently...I've seen some Shit! Literally...

Men Not Washing their Hands after pissing or crapping...
Men sitting their nasty, dirty, salty asses on the changing room benches...naked!
Men not showering adequately, not even using a Body Wash...
Men not Flushing the toilets or Urinals

Why be so nasty?

I personally love to smell like Roses and my Secrets Deoderant and Bio-Degradable,Non-Heavy, Residue free Garnier Kiwi Shampoo and Conditioner, not to mention applying my Fucking amazing African Musk...oh I just feel like taking another shower...too bad I already just did... Sad

I wash my hands all the time, as both my Jobs require me to do so, in order to maintain my own health, as well as others, but I really do it, cause I like to! I love washing my hands and cleaning my nails at the same time, and then apply some gentle,sweet smelling lotion to my skin.

I never use a Urinal, those things are disgusting! Yuk! I sit to pee when I am in a private bathroom and do not use public bathrooms...ever! Gotta Piss or Shit? It's gonna have to wait, but I make sure I don't drink alot during the day just to make sure. And when I sit, I take some toilet paper and rest them shits on the seat, and layer them just for extra security and go about my business.

I haven't stood up to pee since I was like 15,and even then, I didn't like it and found peeing outside to be ridiculously gross and I still do. Take that fuck shit indoors hunni!

I always close the lid and the flush, even though some bacteria will escape regardless, it reduces the amount/chances.

Do a wipe with some baby wipes I ALWAYS carry around, and then with toilet paper.

I try to keep things cute, though that's not to say I am a Germaphobe, cause they're everywhere.

When I see these Men that come here from wherever da fuck they bring themselves from not even trying to keep it together, I just have to wonder if they are the same way at home...I hope not.

Also, it's not girlie to keep it cute, it's hygenic! I'm tired of guys saying "that's girly", when clearly not even women keep it cute! Take a second Sis, it'll bless all your flappin life!

<3

Meh, as a kid I'm sure I ate dirt and god knows what else. Being introduced to germs and bacteria is exactly what helps keep the immune system going..

That said, I wash my hands before eating and handling food, and use hand sanitizer quite often during the school year.. since there are so many sick people and I touch tables, keyboards, etc.

Let's see; I shower once the moment I wake up, and once at night. I am extremely through in the shower. Hard scrubbing under hot water for 30 minutes at a minimum. I was my hands if they are sweaty or clammy. I was my hands after using the bathroom, followed by a glass of water. I use soap and usually go for 15 seconds. I have never aquired any sort of diseases. I am also at an extremely high immunity. .

The top two most filthiest things in America are (that you touch with your hands) --

Money
Door handles/knobs

Im not obsessive about it, but I keep my hands washed pretty much all the time, soap and hot water.

A recent study suggests that electronic hand dryers SPREAD bacteria, and dont dry your hands correctly. Using paper towels not only dries your hands properly, it gets rid of most of the bacteria you were trying to wash off your hands. This was either on AOL news online or Yahoo news online....cant remember which.

I used to work in a supermarket, I know what filth really is. How these people can eat a piece of fruit right off the display rack makes me sick to my stomach. Do you know how many people have touched that fruit or veggie??? How many bugs have landed on them or crawled on them??? How many people have rubbed their nasty clothes against them or sneezed on them????

I WASH ALL of the fruit and veggies that I buy, with soap and warm water. Hell, I even wash my mushrooms.

I even bought my own carpet steam cleaner, so I can steam clean my own carpets when they get to the dirty point. I use hot water and ammonia. Works perfectly. Cleans the carpet without fading or staining it, and leaves it smelling clean.

As for me, I loved scented soaps, they make me want to wash my hands all the time, so thats what I buy. My fav scent is Jasmine Vanilla from Bath and Body Works.

<sigh> If some people knew what they ate, touched, or inhaled on a daily basis they would never go out of the house.

Beaver Anal Glands Anyone?- If you eat any processed vanilla flavored foods, you have probably eaten them.

How was that crap that you inhaled? Fecal material from flushing toilets is aerosolized and can remain in the air for up to two hours after flushing! So who's crap did you breathe in when you visited that public restroom?

Feel like you need to take a pill? Many of those pills have a coating called shellac, which is quite literally the crap from a shellac beetle!

I bet you are hungry about now! Let's go out to eat? Waiter! I'll have the ocean perch. After all, the FDA allows for "3% of the fillets examined to contain 1 or more parasites accompanied by pus pockets". Yes! "Pus pockets"! But whatever you do, don't send the food back to the kitchen! Having worked in restaurants for a number of years, I NEVER send anything back to the kitchen. I have seen too many instances of "revenge" cooking and you do not even want to imagine what some cooks will do with your food when it goes back!

And as far as bacteria, rat hair, fly eggs, etc? If you enjoy nuts or grains of any type, you ingest these things on a daily basis.

We live in a very unclean world. So, wash your hands when you feel like you should. Always do so before cooking and after going to the bathroom, especially if it makes you feel better. But for the rest of the time, I think that we should all just relax a bit.

I wash my hands when visibly dirty. I eat food that has fallen on the floor (5 second rule) unless visibly contaminated. I avoid anti-bacterial soap and opt for plain soap as I like my bacteria, it's like part of the family. Even if I sprinkle when I tinkle I just wipe my hands on my pants, after all urine is sterile.

Lalo Wrote:<sigh>We live in a very unclean world. So, wash your hands when you feel like you should. Always do so before cooking and after going to the bathroom, especially if it makes you feel better. But for the rest of the time, I think that we should all just relax a bit.

I agree with Lalo. We live in an unclean world, and it is not necessary to strive for sterile hands unless you work in a hospital, health clinic, food service, or have a seriously compromised immune system.

There are plenty of urban myths on this topic worth shattering, however.
• The "5 second rule" (10, 20, 30... take your pick) is ridiculous. Once it hits the floor, it picks up more bugs. Of course, it makes a difference whether you drop a dry potato chip <crisp> or a slab of brie.
• Yes, urine is sterile while it's in your bladder. Between your bladder and the outside world, it picks up a load of contaminants.
• Your hands will pick up more bugs from the skin on your dick than from your urine anyway. Just think of the environment the skin on your dong represents. Warm, dark, sweaty... perfect breeding ground for bacteria. (So consider washing with soap after.)

I'm not gonna tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Just suggesting you base your decision on a little bit of reality.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:Let's see; I shower once the moment I wake up, and once at night. I am extremely through in the shower. Hard scrubbing under hot water for 30 minutes at a minimum. I was my hands if they are sweaty or clammy. I was my hands after using the bathroom, followed by a glass of water. I use soap and usually go for 15 seconds. I have never aquired any sort of diseases. I am also at an extremely high immunity. .

A 30 minute shower seems to me to be excessive and a total waste of time and more importantly, of water. You're not going to get any cleaner showering for that amount of time than if you showered for just five minutes.

Sounds like some of the people here need to relax about germs. You wanna see filth, go to a third world country.
Richard

naitsirc Wrote:I wash my hands when visibly dirty. I eat food that has fallen on the floor (5 second rule) unless visibly contaminated. I avoid anti-bacterial soap and opt for plain soap as I like my bacteria, it's like part of the family. Even if I sprinkle when I tinkle I just wipe my hands on my pants, after all urine is sterile.

The five4 second rule is nonsense and it was proved on a recent BBC TV programme when food dropped on the floor and picked up immediately, was then tested in a laboratory and show to be just as contaminated as food picked up after 5 seconds. The petri dished didn't lie.