Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal issue
Im going to be open and frank about this maybe it will help others, as anyone else ever experienced a anal fissure? Mine wont heal and well i also get alot of raw skin in that area that nothing seems to shift, very recurrent.

Hmm, I would think it hard for something like that to heal considering the more or less continous.....transit...on that area...

have you checked with a doctor?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Hmm, I would think it hard for something like that to heal considering the more or less continous.....transit...on that area...

have you checked with a doctor?

More than one and i was given so many things and nothing as worked.

starlight Wrote:More than one and i was given so many things and nothing as worked.

That's tricky then. I would get second opinions. In the meantime, keep the area as clean as you can, make sure your diet is directed to make the evacuation easier, so as to prevent further injuries and help the current ones heal.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

There is another thread (now closed) that had a similar topic.

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33...al+fissure
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

my medical library advises to use stool softeners (docusate sodium) and over-the-counter bulk agents containing psyllium husk. contrary to what some might think, bulkier stool is needed because it conforms better to the anal lining and is less damaging to the cut.

over-the counter creams with steroid component may help healing. also nitroglycerine ointments.

part of the pain is from muscle spasm, so relaxing the sphincter is important (including medicinally). using warm water to relax the area (anal canal pressures decrease in water at 40 C) should help.

if this doesn't work, the fissure might be chronic.

i am not a doctor or a medical professional in any way. this was taken from medical literature, is intended for informative purposes only and shouldn't replace actual doctor's advice.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Been through all the second opinions and treatments, nitroglycerine ointments are the work of the devil, they are horrid things

Nitroglycerine dilates your arteries and rushes the flow of blood to a particular area, thus increasing the chances of capillary rupture and tissue inflammation. You will notice this when you feel that throbbing sensation, like in a headache.