Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal prefrence
Make it gold-fleck green, and the gargoyle is there with bells on. And loincloth down around his ankles. Smile

Lex

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Wait... is it... seafoam green??? *pants a little*

Well...no...it's Medium Willow Green Clearcoat Metallic...with a Medium Graphite interior and chrome wheels...(Lol I was going on 6 years old when that car came out, what am I even talking about...?Pengy

Pyromancer Wrote:[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]...let's be perfectly clear about this...you said, "19yo Tauruses from Florida make my pecker twitch..."...

So...if I drive up in a 1996 Ford Taurus with Florida plates, your...pecker...will snap to attention and salute...?
Damn...who knew it could be that easy..*Checking Mapquest* lol...Dogrun
You, most assuredly. Him...

[Image: redneck_overalls-legal-attire.jpg]

not so much.

My love life...every guy I fell in love with was an Aries born the last week of March. Astrology says it is my best match. They are right. My other best match is Libra according to astrology and they end up being my best friends...so I guess they are right about that too

For sex...I am open to alot of things but it is mostly about the guy's vibe. Oh yeah...any sign will do LOL I am not really sexually compatible with uptight guys...no fun in bed.

Cute face, chubby waist, thick legs in shape.
lol jk
Taller than me. I'm 6'1. I like hispanic guys that are cute and family oriented.
I'm not really picky though, if I fall in love, i fall in love.

I like average to thin guys. I'm also a sucker for well dressed and facial stubble. A genuine smile can melt me.

Fit enough to keep up with me is pretty much my requirement. Gideon makes me damned happy, yeah? So I haven't been doing a good deal of shopping for men over the past handful of years, tho.

I will say tho, that I DO seem to fall into a stereotype of sorts depending on the interaction craved.

When I've been hungry for a submissive type guy, I've found myself drawn to six-foot or shorter, a little bigger than my build or smaller.

When I've been hungry for a dominant type guy, I've found myself drawn to my height or taller, and bigger than my own build.

*Arching a brow* Those shopping trips better be nil, babyboy.