Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Test
http://www.learnmyself.com/Personality-Test#q1

I found this personality test to be pretty fun, so I thought I'd share.

I got The Guardian

My Top Three Traits are: Modest, Sympathetic, and Passionate

My Strengths are:
1) Loves Helping People
2) Sincere & Genuine
3) Cooperative & Helpful

My Weaknesses are:
1) Gets Bossed Around
2) Overly Traditional
3) Slightly Paranoid

I think it actually to a fairly accurate job. As much as a 60 or 120 question test can do, I guess.

I got through the test then it wanted personal information. What part of Strongly Agree that I don't trust people did this test not understand?

Hmm....

Balanced 77%
Reactive23%

Intraverted 21%.
Extraverted 79%

Conventional i%
Open 92%

Guarded 25%
Agreeable 75%

Spontaneous 59%
Disciplined 41%

In other words, I am awesome

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I got through the test then it wanted personal information. What part of Strongly Agree that I don't trust people did this test not understand?

Hmm....

Rofl I got about half way through and stopped.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Shaman
Emotionally Reactive 80
Introverted 99
Open 78
Agreeable 98
Spontainious 61
Quote:Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans

Neuroticism: Upper end of Average
Extroversion: Extremely low
Openness to Experiences: Upper end of Average
Agreeableness: Above Average
Conscientiousness: Average

Quote:You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge, however you are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up, however you find helping other people genuinely rewarding and are generally willing to assist those who are in need. You find that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Neuroticism
Overall Score
Anxiety
Anger
Depression
Self-Consciousness
Immoderation
Vulnerability
Quote:You feel tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. You may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry. You tend to lack energy and have difficult initiating activities. You are sensitive about what others think of you. Your concern about rejection and ridicule cause you to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. You are easily embarrassed and often feel ashamed. Your fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but your awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. You do not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently do not find yourself tempted to overindulge. You experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.

Extroversion
Overall Score
Friendliness
Gregariousness
Assertiveness
Activity Level
Excitement-Seeking
Cheerfulness
Quote:People generally perceive you as distant and reserved, and you do not usually reach out to others. You tend to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. You often need privacy and time for yourself. You tend not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. You lead a leisurely and relaxed life. You would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. You get overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and do not like thrill-seeking activities. You have a generally cheerful disposition.

Openness to Experience
Overall Score
Imagination
Artistic Interests
Emotionality
Adventurousness
Intellect
Progressivism
Quote:Often you find the real world is too plain and ordinary for your liking, and you use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for yourself. You are reasonably interested in the arts but are not totally absorbed by them. You have good access to and awareness of your own feelings. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes you like to spice up your life with a bit of adventure or activity. You enjoy a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes get bored with too much. Often you exhibit a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes you feel a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoy ambiguity.

Agreeableness
Overall Score
Trust
Morality
Altruism
Cooperation
Modesty
Sympathy
Quote:You naturally assume that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. You see no need for pretence or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to you. You find helping other people genuinely rewarding and are generally willing to assist those who are in need. You find that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others. You do not like to claim that you are better than other people, and generally shy from talking yourself up. You are tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and are easily moved to pity.

Conscientiousness
Overall Score
Self-Efficacy
Orderliness
Dutifulness
Achievement-Striving
Self-Discipline
Cautiousness
Quote:Often you do not feel effective, and may have a sense that you are not in control of your life. In general you tend to be disorganized and scattered. You have a strong sense of duty and obligation, and feel a moral obligation to do the right thing. You are content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. You find yourself procrastinating and show poor follow-through on tasks. Often you fail to complete tasks - even tasks that you want very much to complete. You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Most people find you:
Modest
Cautious
Moral

[Image: My_Personality_2.png]
[Image: My_Personality_4.png]
[Image: My_Personality_5.png]
[Image: My_Personality_6.png]

My Opposite would be The Judge

Perhaps that's too much info, but I did the the the whole thing, so I might as well.

Well, I did the whole test, as I gave my work mail

But

But

But

What I would like to know is how accurately you guys have read my personality, so pick a couple of parameters, rate them and I'll mail you my results...

Let's see if you clever people concur

NOTE:-
Wackky was not one of the parameters!!

Duckkie

Mh, I think tests are funny, but I don't like a lot this kind of psychological tests cause Q&A are very predictable and generic, but this is my result... Also I know myself with or without a test, but this one is ok, better than others.

---------

Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

LOL , you're kinda like: Micheal Jackson, David Bowie, Leni Riefensthal blahblahblah ;-)
[Image: My_Personality_5.png]

Quote:Your Personality Type is The Commander (BEOGD)

Commanders are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Commander enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Commander can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Commander generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

2.77% of people are Commanders

Neuroticism
Extraversion
Openness to Experience
Agreeableness
Conscientiousness

del.

[Image: My_Personality_2.png]
It's truth .