Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality Types Poll
Doc Wrote:It was a joke, but bedazzled jeans are super femme.

I buy my jeans at wal-mart usually...I'm too cheap to buy skinny jeans, and too fat anyway. No I shouldn't say I'm fat but I would look like a half squeezed tube of toothpaste lol

princealbertofb Wrote:Or could be incredibly brave.... Men might tend to take it a bit further into provocation. I've just seen an exhibition in London called The Vulgar. It is about making statements with clothes, and it was quite eye opening as to what is considered daring, and sometimes vulgar when it becomes too commonplace. A splash of courage that can become a sea of imitation.

Nothing wrong with what [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION] does or if someone who does the same thing that [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION] does and wears designer clothes, nothing wrong with looking snazzy if it is your style...

My style...is well what I have to wear, I don't prioritize clothing or fashion that much but I don't go hunting for deer or have a gun collection, nor would I want to join the army. I have such disdain for clothing I was going to have random clothes shipped to me so I wouldn't have to shop... Then again not sure which I dislike more, shopping or fashion...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I think you two lovebirds are looking into it too much, I was breaking balls.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Introvert(94%) iNtuitive(19%) Feeling(6%) Perceiving(9%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (94%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (9%)

Interestingly, the actual Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test is WAY longer. Pages and pages. I scored the same on the actual test that I did on this website test, just with slightly different percentages.

You're way more introverted that I would have ever guessed...

Frankly, I am somehow less introverted than I thought...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Doc Wrote:I think you two lovebirds are looking into it too much, I was breaking balls.

This is a forum, we're bouncing ideas and thoughts off each other. Nothing wrong with that.

Doc Wrote:I think you two lovebirds are looking into it too much, I was breaking balls.
Please stop breaking my balls,.... they're what make me 'masculine'... Wink :biggrin:

Here are my results

ENFJ
Extravert(25%) iNtuitive(19%) Feeling(22%) Judging(9%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (25%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (22%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

InbetweenDreams Wrote:You're way more introverted that I would have ever guessed...

Frankly, I am somehow less introverted than I thought...

I think most people would be surprised by that score where I'm concerned, even those that know me offline. Probably because I'm not anti-social in my thinking or behavior, and I present as a friendly and open guy. I just don't particularly enjoy it most of the time, nor feel a need for it.

These days (as opposed to when I was younger), I get whatever social interaction I feel the need for from those few I have allowed close to me (three, sometimes four people), whatever brief interactions I have when at work or running errands, and interaction I get from the internet. For me, it's enough.... occasionally more than enough, but it's enough.

ISTJ
Introvert(56%) Sensing(53%) Thinking(31%) Judging(28%)

cant say im a people person till i know someone well so maybe it shows that but other than that im not sure what it means in reality

INFJ on the "real" long form test.

I've had this explained to me by a prefessional and I still don't get it. It is an interesting test but I don't think it makes a good parlor game.

A little hard to understand over the road noise, but I like these guys: http://thekiltedcoaches.com/mindset-monday-importance/
I bid NO Trump!

Doc Wrote:Not a fucking chance my man, go back take it again and change some of your answers. No way Im sharing my personality with you, ja feel?

I don't really know you, so I can't tell if you genuinely believe that I do not belong to the ISTJ group because of rational and logical reasons or you simply dislike me (indicated by word usage and tone) or maybe both. Anyways, I am an ISTJ because I verified it with my best friends and family. Doing this reduces personal biases.

Even within the ISTJ domain (or any personality domain really), there are obviously individual differences among those people e.g. hobbies, beliefs, philanthropic goals, etc. But the way I generally behave or think does fall in line with the ISTJ group.