Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Names for Your SO
knock twice if your there

Ive never used any terms but ive had them directed at me more often, i rarely even say peoples names.

Babylicious

Oldman
Grumblebum
Sugar and hey you.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I don't use terms of endearment. Never had, and when I tried it felt forced, not natural.

That depend on whos saying it and who its directed at and those two people combined and other factors

For example if it was me you tried it with ( maybe the problem is you had to try?) I know that i would,ve noticed the hesitation in your voice i would want you to stop even though ive found i can react naturally to any term of endearment some people dont like to be on the recieving end and other people can sense that.

In the Philippines, it is so common...baby, sweetie, hon, babe, love etc...
It's like you are not a couple if you don't give a pet name to your partner...

But for me, calling my significant other with his first name would be better than all these pet names... "babe" is ok but it's like you're calling someone a pig... Maybe cute words that would tease your special someone would be nice like calling him piggy, shrek, cutie patootie...haha. i don't know..ugh

Sea-biscuit
When he is doubtful
"You can do it Sea-biscuit, I have faith in you!"

or when I feel proper or condescending 626
"Aye 626, tis indeed a good frappe!" (with a Irish pirate accent) unsure where it comes from but I almost always get a laugh or at least a smile! ^_^

I don't really like nicknames but sometimes they come in handy. For example, one of my exes was "Maria Eduarda"... Ok, I used to call her Duda, Mari, Madu or whatever but that was something their friends called her too. I was her boyfriend, so I felt like I had to sound like someone closer to her... So I used to call her baby or honey.

As for my male crush, I have a PERFECT one that he'll hate! Smile I got it from a soap opera that I on tv here and a nickname a gay man calls his partner matches a cheesy derivative of his surname hahaha

One boyfriend called me ChuckBear, and I called him BigGuy.

When I dated the guy from New Zealand, I called him Kiwi or mate.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

jaxc Wrote:cool story broBiggthumpup

Thanks! Check out my profile pic! 1blue1