Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Names for Your SO
Sweet Cheeks, Peaches (there is a sstory behind this), Babe, Sweety

mbennet35 Wrote:Peaches (there is a sstory behind this)

Do tell Sagrin

MikeIsNotPG Wrote:What do you call your Significant Other?

Examples:

1. sugar
2. honey
3. flour
4. egg
5. 1/2lb butter
6. stir
7. pour into pan
8. preheat to 375°

[SIZE="5"]OH MY GAWD!!!!

If I EVER hear of anybody naming their significant other "Pour into pan" yet AGAIN.........I will just FREEKING SCREAM!!!!!
[/SIZE]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I don't use terms of endearment. Never had, and when I tried it felt forced, not natural.

Awwwww, thats too bad sugar num-nums!!!

Rofl

Wade Wrote:I've never had the opprotunity to try any of those out, but I can't imagine ever calling another grown person "baby" or "sweetie" or whatever. I'd feel like such a douche.

Well, its nothing I would pick......but if you insist..........my little douche.

MaleloviesHerz1luvuRofl

The only one I've ever used is "dear" but it's always immediately preceding or after some sort of rebuttal, sarcastic/condescending remark, question etc. never as a normal way of referring to or addressing someone. So I guess it's not really a pet name, and I don't have a SO at the moment.....

partis Wrote:That depend on whos saying it and who its directed at and those two people combined and other factors

For example if it was me you tried it with ( maybe the problem is you had to try?) I know that i would,ve noticed the hesitation in your voice i would want you to stop even though ive found i can react naturally to any term of endearment some people dont like to be on the recieving end and other people can sense that.

Thanks... luv...:tongue:

Usually things that people would find kind of mean.

Miles Wrote:Do tell Sagrin

Well I was dating someone a couple of years ago. We always talked everynight on the phone and he always wanted me to give him a nickname. I was no good at doing this.

One night I was eating a peach while on the phone with him and I accidently dropped the peach and I screamed "Oh no my peach" After that I just started calling him Peaches.

i use honey, sweetie, or babe....but im really waiting to use pangga

hopefully soon!