Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeve
Taking my parking spot. If you want to piss me off do this.
I live in a place where we all have 2 parking places off road parallel to the street, I have one car.
So one of mine is always open unless I have company, that's the way I like it, open unless I need it,
I pay for it.
Last night a young guy from down the street parked in my open spot, I had never seen his car before, I printed up a warning that he would be towed and placed it under his wiper.
When he showed up for his car I explained to him that it was disrespectful to just park and walk away, I told him that if it was the only spot open that he should knock on my door and ask, then I might let him use it.
I know it might sound mean, maybe territorial of me, it's a bit of a hang up on my part,
So, does anyone else have any pet peeves?

I have alot of them! Where to start....hmmm....

I have been in some serious car accidents where there were deaths...I had zero fault in any of them.

As a result....I always keep appropriate car lengths between me and the car in front but for some reason idiots think it is an "open spot" for them to pull in and tailgait the car in front of me....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I generally dislike people who have no idea that other people might want to live and take no responsiblity for their irresponsible actions because it is all about them....

Amen, East!

Allowing space is wise and safer. Maybe the new computers in cars should be set up to tell people to do it and save lives.
I bid NO Trump!

Oh I have so many of them . . . .

Texting or talking on a cell phone is my big bug-a-bear right now. And it can be while walking, driving or in a shared social situation

East Wrote:I have alot of them! Where to start....hmmm....

As a result....I always keep appropriate car lengths between me and the car in front but for some reason idiots think it is an "open spot" for them to pull in and tailgait the car in front of me....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

I generally dislike people who have no idea that other people might want to live and take no responsiblity for their irresponsible actions because it is all about them....

Oh how I agree with this! We in the Bay Area have to be extra careful when driving.
I leave lots of room in front of me when driving and someone will always slip in and slam on the brakes for no reason.
My big peeve is that so many people still text or talk on their phones while driving. It will usually be a blonde driving a huge ass Suburban that she can barely see over the dashboard while holding the phone to her left ear for every body to see while looking in the rear view to check her makeup. Ugh! so irresponsible!
Then you have the young drivers that hold the phone and steering wheel at the top with both hands texting in plain sight while speeding and weaving in and out of traffic. Of course their are no cops around when any of this happens.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

I have too many to list... Across the board, it probably annoys me.

Get off my grass! Wink

let's see......intolerant people, driving slow in the fast lane, using a cell while driving.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

This crazy thing happens whenever someone's tailgating me a squirrel runs out in front of me and I have to slam on my breaks.

Solicitors! Almost with out fail, when I first step into my morning bath, the door bell rings! It irritates me to no end to climb out of the bath, put on a robe, hurry down the stairs, and answer the door dripping wet only to discover a Jehovah's Witness or an AT&T employee, or a Girl Scout trying to sell me something! Not only do we have NUMEROUS No Solicitating signs throughout our gated community, I also have one prominently visible on the front door!
Both my husband's and my own medicine are delivered by post, so when I hear the door bell I assume that it is our medicine being delivered (otherwise I would ignore the interruption all together), none the less, more often than not it is someons who has chosen to completely ignore the multiple signs and chosen to irritate me anyway!
~Beaux

I can't think of one but now I've seen this thread and have it on my mind i bet i run into a bunch of them all at once. Don't start a thread on people I'd like to kick in the butt until I get back to you.