Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeve
people who do not use their car indicators while driving - do they think we are all psychic and no exactly when they plan to pull off a roundabout !! and it seems to me its the drivers in the more expensive cars that are the worst culprits, as if their money means they don't have to follow driving laws like the little people do

Talking on the phone for any length of time if I am talking to you.....

I especially don't like to hear any personal stuff on the phone...it feels uncomfortable and invasive. I'd rather not know "stuff" that is none of my business.....

On that same token....when someone comes up to me and says "Do you know what I heard about you?"...or "Do you want to know what so and so thinks about you?"...

Uh...no.

People who are constantly late and disorganized. My older brother is this way and I don't know how he can live the way he does. He's always running late for something and can't find his keys/wallet/etc. His room is never clean and he's always buying more stuff which just makes it worse.

It makes it difficult to spend time with him and family get-togethers more difficult.