Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves......what REALLY ticks you off?
[SIZE="5"]Tell us what really pisses you off about other people. Some small thing that just really grates your nerves.

Please dont just give a generic answer, like "bad manners"....exactly WHAT bad manners?[/SIZE]

I really despise hearing people chew. I dont care if its food, gum, ice, or their fingernails....I find it violently nauseating. Its gross, its disgusting, its extremely bad manners! Why the hell do you think anyone wants to hear whats going on inside your mouth????

I cant even eat without the TV or radio on loud. Im ok in restaurants, so much noise....but I cannot have a "quiet dinner" with anyone. Theres got to be noise drowning out the chomping.

That and people who hack, gag, spit up, "clear their throat", or whatever the hell you want to call it. Its vile, disgusting, nauseating, and stomach churning!!

Sucking back snot is THE worst! People who cant be bothered to take care of their problems need to be locked in a windowless room, until they learn manners!!

Thats my rant for today.

Ok. I hate "straight" people (I use straight in a way similar to how some people use "gay"). When a guy is really aggro and shit, that annoys me. Oh, and people who eat sunflower seeds loudly then spit out the seed shells!

When someone frustrated (or even just attention seeking) uses a lot of profanity. To me it comes off as stupidity where they need the extra second for their damaged brain to dredge up the next word they want to use, so to avoid going "uh" or "duh" they use profanity to fill in the the blank spots.

Also people who yell the same thing over and over for minutes (like once a woman kept shrieking, "You're going to jail!" for like 20 minutes, almost non-stop, I had to resist the temptation to go out there and beat the crap out of her).

Of course the absolute worst is when they combine both of these behaviors.

Someone who has no respect for anyone or anything, loud/obnoxious, wont shut up, asks OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND questions. Basically anyone who acts like a 7 year old.

Pix Wrote:When someone frustrated (or even just attention seeking) uses a lot of profanity. To me it comes off as stupidity where they need the extra second for their damaged brain to dredge up the next word they want to use, so to avoid going "uh" or "duh" they use profanity to fill in the the blank spots.

Also people who yell the same thing over and over for minutes (like once a woman kept shrieking, "You're going to jail!" for like 20 minutes, almost non-stop, I had to resist the temptation to go out there and beat the crap out of her).

Of course the absolute worst is when they combine both of these behaviors.

Thats when you walk up to them and slap them with a dead fish!!!
LOL
[Image: 20625_267375133388264_1907653137_n.jpg]

Romann Wrote:Someone who has no respect for anyone or anything, loud/obnoxious, wont shut up, asks OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND questions. Basically anyone who acts like a 7 year old.

You just described the major part of the US population!!
LMAO

I'm American..idk whether to agree or feel offended.

I have worked in retail for a lot of years, but the last 5 years manners have gone right out the door....and you know how the older generation say 'You whipper snappers have no manners or respect for us oldies'? Thats bull-fucking-shit as I find the older generations the most rude, arrogant and ill mannered generation.

My pet peeve is - As those of you who work in retail would know, the greeting is the most important part of a transaction...I hate it when you smile and politely say ' Hi, how are you today.' and the customer just looks at the ground and starts talking without reciprocating the greeting or exchanging a friendly smile.

Another pet peeve, Putting your hand out to receive their money and they slide it under you hand and put it on the counter...what is the go with that???? and then THEY get the shits when you give it back to them they way they gave it to you, straight under their outstretched hand.

People who step on bugs or kill them, especially when they go out of their way to do so.

My co-worker stepped on a moth I was trying to save from a puddle and I felt so hurt. It annoys the stuffing out of me!

I love all animals, but cockaroaches do weird me out, but I do not seek to kill them. I catch them and release them outside.

Some people have incurable sinus issues which lead to perpetual draining... So the theory that:

"...People who cant be bothered to take care of their problems need to be locked in a windowless room, until they learn manners!
..."

Is slightly off base.

The only thing that really annoyed me to being tempted to commit a 'minor crime' was when I was driving... Those idiots in their wee bitty cars that race past you, go over into your lane then step on the brake.

Honestly, a jacked up suburban loaded down with tools and materials will crush your car in a heart beat... F-ing idiot.

I so wanted to just step on the accelerator and pretend I didn't see the car slowing down ahead of me - nothing but a minor bump in the road... Wink

I guess that's it... I'm tolerant and accepting and loving of humans in general.

Of course lying, manipulative, user/abuser types I have no love and I feel it is societies duty to round them up and send them half way across the pacific, the sink the boat.