Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete; remember him? He keeps showin up!
I dont know what it is with me and this guy, we keep bumping into eachother. Basically a couple of months ago I was in a Trance Industrial club I go to called Slimelight in london. I remember at one point people getting excited about someone but havin never watced a BB i didnt really give a toss. Ended up having a twitchy speedy random convorsation with this guy whos red hair I liked who was spinning around a bit of scafolding on the 2nd floor. Turns out it was pete also trippin.

A while later, about a month, i'm sitting in a cafe in Camden Town London and he walks past with 2 girls on his arm.

At Tourture Garden I spot him there with a crowd of people mostly in pvc in the dungon.

Finally this week I was walking out of the north lane in Brighton and lo and behold who rides up to a group of people rigth infront of me in a bright yellow hat and huge comical sunglasses but Pete1

That was the last spotting but it really spins me out. What are the odds? I guess the guy has great taste in places lol And I think next time i'll strip him naked, toss him to you ravinous people, and steal his wardrobe (and the hat).

Weird, eh?