Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Andre's new single... sounds so different!
Has anyone else heard his new single? What's happened to his squeaky voice... he sounds like Jon Bon Jovi now! LOL

Peter Andre ~ Behind Closed Doors
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I don't like it Sad But I understand about the new voice :S But yeh I hate it Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Think he's trying to break the US market or something buy yeah it's not very catchy! :frown:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

i prefered mysterious girl, but he was half naked in that Tongue

Na thats awful, its a crap voice hes puting on to as andy said, get into america. In fact the more i listen the more i dislike it.

xx

He's trying not to be the shadow of Michael Jackson... not a chance.

His voice is too light to be either Jon Bon Jovi (although I can hear the connection I thought more Gerry Rafferty in the verse Wink ) or Michael Jackson (can hear a little of this in the backing vocal hicoughs), but it's quite hard to make a really awful song using this chord sequence. Despite the off the shelf production it's quite catchy. It'll probably keep popping into my mind when I don't want it to. What can he be singing about, I wonder Rolleyes

i think i was just sick listening to it, awful doesnt even cover it, obviously alot of time has been spent in the recording studio reducing the pitch, yeah it will never make it into the uk charts or any charts for that matter, completly missed what pop is like at the moment, he sucks!

You know I listened to this the other day 6 times? Like when I first posted.. and now I dont remember one thing about it = Fail for me Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Robertson Wrote:i think i was just sick listening to it, awful doesnt even cover it, obviously alot of time has been spent in the recording studio reducing the pitch, yeah it will never make it into the uk charts or any charts for that matter, completly missed what pop is like at the moment, he sucks!

If you think that sucks, Robertson, you should listen to the mock Liza Minnelli spoof in the Frank Sinatra thread.... that's much worse, in my opinion... but this, I can take or leave..

well. bit of a shit song.

not gonna do well.

thankfully.