Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets, do you have them?
I am not sure if this is anything anyone cares about, but I love animals, and we recently found that we had a kitten living under our house, We think our tom cat is the daddy, and he gets along so well with the kitten it is adorable, we have no clue who the momma cat is, but the kitten is such a sweet little thing, and is learning quite well from the tom cat that we are nice humans that bring food, and also that you should jump and run randomy from the humans XD
So I was wondering how many other people had pets, specifically baby ones. and if so, what do you love most about the little guys/gals?

Adam: We adopted a cat whom the shelter people told us had been abused and was very frightened. When we brought her home, she immediately hid and for a couple weeks, we only knew there was a cat in the house because the food was eaten and the litter box used.

Then, Will got custody of his 3 year old nephew. Man, I was scared...a three year old? So we bring him home and he was scared and crying, and then out marches Sally (the cat). IDK, but she had him smiling in no time and she's been glued to his side ever since. She doesn't have much use for me or Will, but she loves that kid and he loves her.

SO IDK man - an abused cat and a kid who was raised in a meth lab --- I should write a book lol -Cat3

We have a feral but friendly cat we look out for and that is the closet we have to a pet. He's really adopted us because he just decided to hang out here. We give him a little bit of food, but he doesn't eat much of it because he is a very fierce hunter and mostly finds his own food. We often find his gifts of the remains of birds, squirrels, and rabbits on the back patio. He wandered down from a lesbian couple's house a few houses down from us. They had been looking after him since he and his brother showed up when they were older kittens on their doorstep. When the one got older, he decided to find his own territory and came to our house. Across from the lesbian couple is some crazy cat people that have a yard they do not keep up and at least 15 stray cats, probably more, that hang out there and that is where these two brothers originally came from. It is kind of funny, of all the houses these cats could have chosen in the neighborhood, one choose the lesbian couple's house and the other choose the gay couple's house. They and we have each done the right thing and each captured the cats and taken them in to get fixed, so at least two of the cats that came from the crazy cat house will not add to the out of control problem. Hunter, what we've named him, is very adorable and really likes us. He has figured out that if climbs up on the top of a small shed in the back yard, he can watch us through the windows. When he hears the door open, he runs up, rolls over and wants his belly scratched. When we take our evening walk, he follows along like he's a dog.

You'd let me read it first right >.> well, first would be the two of you, Then me, because I like to read
O.O and our kitten is so loving and gentle, but he seems to like my sister more than me
TmT it only lets me near it when It's eatting, and it has went right up to her, and my mom, I feel left otu XD but I still have good ol Jack, who was the baby of the cat that was living at the house when we moved in, we called her pepper, she was missing an ear and had a messed up eye, but she was my pretty kitty, now jack is our Jacktard, since he is such a loveable but stupid cat XD sissy named the kitten Tiger btw

No, I don't have any pets. I like animals but not in my house.

Hunter sound like the perfect pet kitty :3 I wish Jack was like that, but all he wants is food and the occasional head scratch

My cats are outdoor cats
Stepdadad says no indoor pets, even if wwe were not renting the house we live in

Does my gimp "bitch" count? :biggrin:

XD I dunno, Does it?
>.> if you say it does, gues it does, does it not?

I would love to have a cat but it would be impossible for me, I travel such a lot. All animals need company and I think it would be unfair to farm out any animal for any length of time.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams