• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets, do you have them?
In the past I have had -

A dog
A budgie
A Rabbit
And a Cat

Now I just have a Robot Dog.

Four dogs(two of which were rescues to keep them out of a shelter, one inherited when my aunt died)
One lionshead bunny rabbit named Gusgus(my mom is a disney fantatic)
And a HUGE array of silky chickens and various ducks

I have a cat (or does she have me?). We're inseparable and she's been incredibly therapeutic for me. I don't know what I'd do without her. I call her wangbimama, which means "her Majesty, the Queen". Smile

You can laugh at me all you want, but I am a sucker for petting zoos. Imagine one of those young shepherd boys playing the flute. That's me. I'm not ashamed! Smile

lol, I love that, "or does she have me" that is how I think a lot of my friends feel about their pets
and I am happy to see that a good amount of people have pets, which most seem to have a good or deep or both connection with :3

I've never seen a shepard boy O.O

i want a Doberman. i almost got one a couple of years back. however, i am not currently ready for such a commitment yet.

Will: I want a dog! Adam says me and a kid and a cat and the canaries are enough for him to take care of and he'll get stuck taking care of the dog like he does the rest of us BUT...I want a nice BIG dog...Grommit

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: I want a dog! Adam says me and a kid and a cat and the canaries are enough for him to take care of and he'll get stuck taking care of the dog like he does the rest of us BUT...I want a nice BIG dog...Grommit

(Adam) Nice big dog? What --- nice big dick isn't good enough for you? DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun
Youre-hot - Dogrun is NOT...

hey now you to, no bickering here
do that in your bedroom
where you can 'make up' in private XD
<.< I'ma turrible person XD