Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets, do you have them?
Humeinator2 Wrote:hey now you to, no bickering here
do that in your bedroom
where you can 'make up' in private XD
<.< I'ma turrible person XD

(Adam) Lol sorry dude, and really, I LOVE dogs but at the moment I kinda got a lot going on. Let me finish housebreaking the kid before I have to start housebreaking a dog...Pengy

I'd like to have a pet, but it would be too much to deal with and I have a dread of dealing with parting when the time comes.

A friend has two puppies, an old, mellow cat and a parrot. I enjoy visiting. The puppies are all energy and such characters. The cat, unlike many felines, is friendly and likes being petted. I don't do a lot of that unless I remember to take my allergy pills ahead of time. The bird makes me say. She is in a cage and it just seems wrong that she can't fly free. That is one problem I have with pets. I like to see animals free to enjoy their world without cages and fences.
I bid NO Trump!

Iv had quite a few. Currently got a dog.

I've got a shih tzu

That's my little guy, Trigger. He owner threw him out. A nice woman posted an ad for him and it was live at first site. Can't figure out why anyone would just toss this cutie. He knew some commands was completely house trained. Other than the hyper energy and slight shedding, I have no issues. Plus he makes these funny faces whenever I'm sad.

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Lol sorry dude, and really, I LOVE dogs but at the moment I kinda got a lot going on. Let me finish housebreaking the kid before I have to start housebreaking a dog...Pengy

Will: HA!! Famous last words. We're adopting a dog, we'll be bringing him home next Friday. A black lab. I knew I could wear him down lol -Dogrun

This is my cat, Zeus. He's a Maine Coon and he'll be 1 in October. He plays fetch!

memechose Wrote:2 female labs
3 foster pups until early Oct
2 deballed maine coon cats over 25 lbs each
1 crow that comes around when he's hungry, the weather's bad or he wants to play with dogs and cats
a half dozen deer plus fawns that visit early mornings and nights to play with the labs until cats chase them off.
2 horses
1 house trained room mate
1 cute man who thinks I'm his pet cowpoker... but I'd rather poke him.
Nose-pick
"...And a partridge in a pear tree."
Roflmao

meridannight Wrote:i want a Doberman. i almost got one a couple of years back. however, i am not currently ready for such a commitment yet.
Dob's are great dogs. As a long as no one trains them to be aggressive, they are loyal loving companions. They like (and need) a lot of exercise though. Exercise (a brisk walk, or once I saw a guy being pulled by a Dob while he was wearing inline skates) will really help a Doberman stay calm around the house.

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Nice big dog? What --- nice big dick isn't good enough for you? DogrunDogrunDogrunDogrun
Youre-hot - Dogrun is NOT...
Come on Adam?! One cute, unconditional loving dog? Admit it, even Will can be a (loving) kind of dog sometimes too! Smheart

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: HA!! Famous last words. We're adopting a dog, we'll be bringing him home next Friday. A black lab. I knew I could wear him down lol -Dogrun
Not a black lab Will! There will be black fur all over the house, and you know who will curse you every time he has to dust. You're not doing your case for a dog any good here. Try a golden retriever. Good dogs, take direction well, obedient. Golden retriever's are often used as service dogs too. Oh well, probably too late now. I'll bet you already have him don't you?
Smheart

We've had a long list of pets over the years, almost all of which were humane society rescues:

Zosia (Polish for Sophia) -a cat that Mark found while gassing up the car - he hopped right in
like he owned it and us. Tried to find her owner but couldn't.

Sebastian, (humane society save)our mixed breed Maine Coon cat, who love to lay in
bed and wash our hair while we slept

Henry (humane society rescue) a snow white Persian with beauty copper colored eyes.
He left hair everywhere he went. Brushing him was a daily funfest.

Angel (a gift from Mark's nieces and nephews) a salmon crested Cockatoo who talked a lot,
was loud, made sounds like Vincent Price laughing in the middle of the night, imitated an emergency siren (he had lived briefly by a fire and ambulance house),and once, thoroughly against my will, masturbated himself on my hand while I cleaned his massive cage (you try and stop a bird from molesting you when faced like a beak like his!).

Barbra (a humane society rescue) our beloved Oriental short hair -Yes, I named her
Barbra. She had a long nose, slightly crossed green eyes, and the loudest voice I have ever heard from a cat.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=1003&pictureid=6564]
Barbra & I, ...Me after a long day at work (when I was still able to work), and her sitting on my chest, commanding my attention, demanding love rubbing her face against my own. My lap and my chest were her favorite places to be. She used to meet me at the door after work every day, waiting to leap from the floor to my shoulders, 6 feet up, gracefully and without injury to me. She was happy to ride there until I settled down. Without doubt the most remarkable, loyal, and loving cat I have ever known.

Sophie (a humane society rescue) our sweet Chihuahua. Not a mean bone in her body
and loved us no matter what. She was scared to death of loud fireworks though.

Grace (a too expensive gift from my brother - $500.00 from the breeder) another Oriental
short hair who has a sweet disposition and must be around Mark and I at all times for the company.

Pictures of most of our furry friends may be found on my profile page.

I love pets, too. They are very cute

I have a hamster called Zelda! :3