Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer
(08-21-2021, 02:32 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: We are basically trying to feed a 2 year old broccoli and the 2 year old is having a meltdown.

Broccoli that has no long term studies and has proven side effect. 

As for political parties, I'm actually amazed people on the (far) Left can still support Biden at this point. What an absolute indefensible train wreck this has been, and it's only been 8 months. The guy could blow up a bus full of children, and the Lefties would claim he is a saint for helping reduce carbon emissions by eliminating the bus. Politi-cultists.

Ironically, people on the right are the same way about Trump. I think the sentiment most people, including myself, have for Biden is meh, at least it isn't Trump. While I could care less about whether people like or hate Biden, I would also argue that the problems we face right now aren't necessarily due to the Biden administration or even the Trump administration. That aside, those who follow political lines blindly are the problem.

Curious though, what information have you come across that leads you to believe that the vaccine will have some sort of long term repercussions? One thing I can say, is that those who contract COVID are more likely to have long term complications or something like Post-Polio Syndrome or Shingles which you might be aware is from contracting chickenpox when you were a kid. I knew a person who contracted Polio as an adult, it left her wheelchair bound for much of her adult life. It's been close to a decade now and the last I knew she was 75 and I presume she has since passed away. She was working of publishing memoir, but I can't seem to find it anywhere so perhaps she never got to publish it.

Anyway, taking a vaccine is not the same thing as taking some medication for 20 years, coming in contact with some chemical, like agent orange or some oil or solvent that factory workers come in contact with on a daily basis and then die from cancer (ask me about that and how my grandfather was one of the few who didn't die). Now while I don't profess to know more about the subject of vaccines, RNA, or biology, but I did retain enough knowledge to know that taking a vaccine, regardless whether it is a "conventional" or the newer mRNA is not the same as taking Tylenol and that the fear or there being long term effects is irrational, about as irrational as Universities requiring it. There are far more things people are more likely to do that will have far greater effects on their long term health, like smoking (anything), vaping, drinking, reckless behavior, eating processed foods, living near Air Force bases (remember that PFAS thing, yeah that's going to be a big problem), contact with carcinogens, inhaling car exhaust (we do it everyday and we wonder why everyone gets cancer, at least there's no lead in it anymore). At any rate, I didn't have to have someone explain to me how a car works before I dare get in one or drive one...after all they make a racket and scare horses for Christ sake. At any rate, you do you and I hope you don't contract it and spread it to other people.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(08-23-2021, 12:28 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Ironically, people on the right are the same way about Trump. I think the sentiment most people, including myself, have for Biden is meh, at least it isn't Trump. While I could care less about whether people like or hate Biden, I would also argue that the problems we face right now aren't necessarily due to the Biden administration or even the Trump administration. That aside, those who follow political lines blindly are the problem.

That's not a good mindset to have. You're right, Biden isn't Trump, he's far, far worse. In pretty much every single possible field. People are already getting slaughtered in Afghanistan, gas prices have gone up an insane amount, the border crisis has become far worse, he didn't do anything about student debt, he didn't push out the Covid relief he promised too... I could go one, but none of this was a problem under that orange braggart. Theres no defending Biden at this point, and even many of his own are turning on him, as the polls show. He's indefensible, and no where near on par with Trump. Funny part is I knew he was going to do half the shit that he's done so far, but the Left wont listen to reason. The dude is a geriatric who can barely remember where he is half the time with a history of blatant racism. This is truly the best the Left has to offer? The crown figurehead of the Democratic party? He has 0 redeeming qualities. 

As for the vax, you can still get covid and have all your shots. Thus, you're doubling your chances of negative side effects by getting the shot, and getting covid, if your case is based upon side effects.

(08-23-2021, 02:09 AM)Adam88 Wrote: As for the vax, you can still get covid and have all your shots. Thus, you're doubling your chances of negative side effects by getting the shot, and getting covid, if your case is based upon side effects.

That's the the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(08-24-2021, 12:48 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 02:09 AM)Adam88 Wrote: As for the vax, you can still get covid and have all your shots. Thus, you're doubling your chances of negative side effects by getting the shot, and getting covid, if your case is based upon side effects.

That's the the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Okay.... Going to explain or just say "thats dumb!"? I've knows 11 people now have had the shot, and the vax..... So tell me how it's dumb.

Just look at the data for your own state (or whatever). Well over 90% of those dying from C19 now are the unvaxxed and the vast majority (no, not all) with the shots have milder symptoms.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I was so sad to listen to a news article this morning about a man's firm belief that there'll be another pandemic within his lifetime that will completely wipe out human life. On NPR!!! I was floored. Now I'm just depressed.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(08-24-2021, 02:24 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: Just look at the data for your own state (or whatever). Well over 90% of those dying from C19 now are the unvaxxed and the vast majority (no, not all) with the shots have milder symptoms.

90%, interesting. I'd like to see the data on that, I'm in Michigan and I've read a lot about the virus thus far, but nothing to compel me enough to get the shot. Also, that percentage, even fewer of that die of covid as a whole. Even with the blatantly bolstered death rates. I think that shit need to be called out. Bar buddy of mine killed himself last year driving piss face drunk. His death was chalked up to covid. Guy from the same bar dies months later. He had cancer, and was a 'Nam vet in his 90s. His death was chalked up to covid.  I fail to see how either of those have anything to do with the virus, and thats only people I know personally. I'm far from the only one calling that bullshit out. Seems to me a lot of doctors want to call whatever they can "covid death", to bolster their own name, or funding, or whatever it may be. Regardless, disagree or not, can we all be happy the stupid fucking TikTok trend of medical staff dancing is over? Swear to fuck if I was in a hospital with a loved one dying or suffering in the waiting room and I saw some dumb bitch dancing in the halls with his/her friends, heads would fucking roll. So fucking glad common sense won out and that shit got put down.

(08-24-2021, 02:54 PM)Adam88 Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 02:24 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: Just look at the data for your own state (or whatever). Well over 90% of those dying from C19 now are the unvaxxed and the vast majority (no, not all) with the shots have milder symptoms.

90%, interesting. I'd like to see the data on that, I'm in Michigan and I've read a lot about the virus thus far, but nothing to compel me enough to get the shot. Also, that percentage, even fewer of that die of covid as a whole. Even with the blatantly bolstered death rates. I think that shit need to be called out. Bar buddy of mine killed himself last year driving piss face drunk. His death was chalked up to covid. Guy from the same bar dies months later. He had cancer, and was a 'Nam vet in his 90s. His death was chalked up to covid.  I fail to see how either of those have anything to do with the virus, and thats only people I know personally. I'm far from the only one calling that bullshit out. Seems to me a lot of doctors want to call whatever they can "covid death", to bolster their own name, or funding, or whatever it may be. Regardless, disagree or not, can we all be happy the stupid fucking TikTok trend of medical staff dancing is over? Swear to fuck if I was in a hospital with a loved one dying or suffering in the waiting room and I saw some dumb bitch dancing in the halls with his/her friends, heads would fucking roll. So fucking glad common sense won out and that shit got put down.

Your perception is clearly skewed toward a preconceived intent to hate dude.  I clearly said over 90% if the ones who are dying with C19 are unvaxxed. You spun it way out to suit your clear trolling agenda. Fuck off.
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

BTW, Michigan's data at michigan.gov is very detailed. See for yourself, straight off the state's website:

• Are vaccinations working? Yes! • A larger proportion of those who become cases (98%), are hospitalized (95%), and died (95%) from COVID are unvaccinated

Just one doc off Michegan's data site for C19 at michigan.gov