Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pfizer
(08-25-2021, 03:03 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: I sense a deep educational disturbance in you resulting from an exclusively right wing news consumption. I’d recommend a more balanced approach not just one that only claims to be fair and balanced. Occasionally reading some background or analysis pieces might help too, instead of regurgitating Fox opinion pieces that even they deem entertainment.

I don’t care if you get vaxxed or not, however I think the nonsense you’re spouting needs rebuking, in the interest of other people you don’t care about.

You seem to have an obsession with "the scary right wing media!". Maybe you should turn off CNN because confirmation bias seems to be what your digging for here. Also; fun fact! I don't watch any news media. As for education, I'm a historian and cultural anthropologist, so you're incorrect there too. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are ignorant or uneducated, that's a very self satisfactory conclusion. In short, get the fuck of your high horse. Oh, and about all those other people? Don't worry, they have the vax, right? So their fine, now take your virtue signaling ass on. Government boot licker. Don't forget to double mask on your way out! You're excused from the table.

Critical thinking not part of your education, I take it. Neither are manners, grammar and logical deduction.

COVID and the scientifically best way to fight the pandemic are not a matter of opinion, spouting of half truths (I’m being polite here), rumors or nonsense.

Do as you please with your own life, but your blather on here does not make you are rebel or profound or establish a valid counter position.

Toodeloo
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 3 members Like Bhp91126's post:
  • CellarDweller, ChadCoxRox, InbetweenDreams

(08-26-2021, 12:30 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Critical thinking not part of your education, I take it. Neither are manners, grammar and logical deduction.

COVID and the scientifically best way to fight the pandemic are not a matter of opinion, spouting of half truths (I’m being polite here), rumors or nonsense.

Do as you please with your own life, but your blather on here does not make you are rebel or profound or establish a valid counter position.

Toodeloo

If I'm not making a valid counter position, then why are you responding? And critical thinking is literally a part of my job. Apparently you aren't capable of it, you seem more on the "accept what government says" position. And what exactly is wrong with my grammar? Do you have no other argument? Seems juvenile. Seems like a distraction from what I post because you don't want to talk about your fascistic stance. You're irritated because I wont fall in line with what you have in mind. You're angry because I wont inject a government drug into my body. You have control issues and you are completely compiled of Leftist SOP. You can prove me wrong though.... 

What are some Left wing modern views you dislike?