Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Robertson heads to Iraq
So it seems he's really going:

http://www.newslo.com/phil-robertson/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I do not at all like this man, and damn, could he get any more insanely stupid than trying to pull off this stunt, but I can't wish on anyone the horrible fate he may very well meet there, even an idiot like this.

wow! i hope they have this shit on pay-per-view or cable :biggrin:
“The world is tired of ISIS’s brand of brutal intolerance, killing people just because they don’t agree with their version of religion,”
“I think you either have to convert them … or kill them. One or the other,” Robertson mused.
Oh the irony

jaxc Wrote:“The world is tired of ISIS’s brand of brutal intolerance, killing people just because they don’t agree with their version of religion,”
“I think you either have to convert them … or kill them. One or the other,” Robertson mused.
Oh the irony

There's nothing wrong with murdering murderers. The question is when to stop. How about right now??.. Sad

Just looked at that again. It is a satire site. If you click on the "show facts" button, there are only two small parts of the article that are actually true.

Iceblink Wrote:Just looked at that again. It is a satire site. If you click on the "show facts" button, there are only two small parts of the article that are actually true.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Dang it Icepick!

I was in a good mood
until you messed up
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Don't come back